Reviews for Dear Real World
Tempest's Rain chapter 2 . 5/29
I would kiss Merlin because he's sweet and I'm attracted to him but I feel like a brotherly relationship would evolve better after that. I would marry Lancelot because he is soooo hot, and nice and courageous and loyal and he deserves some happiness instead of constantly being sad about his unrequited feelings for Gwen, plus I love him for protecting Merlin. I would kill Arthur because fuck him, he's got nothing on those other too- don't get me wrong, I do quite like him, but he's not nearly as interesting as the other characters. Also he can be such a dick sometimes.
guest chapter 4 . 8/17/2015
I think that percival needs no sleeves
He is my fave knight
Though Leon is a close second
Lottielue1 chapter 4 . 12/26/2012
Loved this, I have wondered why Percival doesn't own sleeves haha! and I think the writers have been reading this as in the end of the final season in the last 2 episodes, gwaine gets a girl and she is dark and betrays him, guess they rli want him to stay single. You could always write a letter from gwen complaining about her dress cut that has slowly becoming lower and lower as the seasons went on haha, update soon :)
Vendelareader chapter 4 . 5/22/2012
OMG these letters are great! I love Gwaine's and Morgana's espacially and concerning your question of who i would kiss, marry, kill of Merlin, Arthur and Lancelot. I'm astounded to be able to say that I reasoned just like you. Kiss Arthur, marry Lancelot and kill Merlin, even thought I don't want to kill him.
beeayy chapter 3 . 3/16/2012
haha these are funny! Do Leon next? :D about how he's always in the background, out of focus, with the attention on other characters...it would drive me crazy!
BlackMagic14 chapter 2 . 3/11/2012
Good writing! I would kiss Arthur just because he is hot, marry Merlin because he is awesome and fun, not forgetting cute. I would kill Lancelot (regretfully) but his honour thing bugged me. I prefer a rebel (Ahhhh, Gwaine 3)
BlackMagic14 chapter 2 . 3/11/2012
whitecrossgirl chapter 4 . 3/11/2012
Honestly I have no complaints about Percival's lack of sleeves whatsoever...
Wholivesinapineappleunderthec chapter 4 . 3/10/2012
Why DOES Percival have sleeveless armour? It's just so strange! And why do the knights have to take off their shirts at every opportunity? Not that I'm complaining... Anyways, thanks for the update, I will be waiting for the next one.
Requiem17 chapter 3 . 2/4/2012
Hmmm, ideas. Also, Leon's immortality that they never bother explaining? Gwen's horribly fitting corsets? The probability of death for anyone that knows Merlin has magic (it's high)?
Requiem17 chapter 2 . 2/4/2012
AND ABOUT THAT...LOLZ.

best. best. best.
Carinth chapter 3 . 1/26/2012
Kill-Lance (Sorry! I actually like him, but the other two are so much better)

Kiss-Merlin

Marry-Arthur

The last two might be vice versa at some point. I love em' both
serial blogger chapter 3 . 1/26/2012
I liked this chapter! ! How about you do a chapter about how Arthur is CONSTANTLY knocked out! Why is that? The writers probably just think "Yeah, Arthur's getting a bit annoying in this scene. What shall we do to resolve that? I know, knock him out with a vase! AGAIN!" Just a suggestion. Another very good chapter keep it up!
Tasukiyama chapter 2 . 1/26/2012
Kill Arthur

Kiss Merlin

Marry Lancelot
whitecrossgirl chapter 3 . 1/26/2012
that was pretty funny; I could imagine Morgana doing either a Wicked Witch of the West cackle or a Bellatrix Lestrange 'I Killed Sirius Black' chant. I mean Katie has a great smirk but there needs to be some variation sometimes.