Reviews for Hard Call
Aista chapter 1 . 2/10
It's amazing how much emotive imagery you can pack into one short chapter.
Nenarae chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
I have to tell you I spend an inordinate amount of time searching for stories just like this one: something completely unique within a fandom that takes beloved characters far out of their realm.

I don't know if it's just my luck that I've had difficulty doing so in the Mass Effect Fandom, but I can never seem to find anything that diverges too far off the from the original storyline. And while I have found many amazing fics, I'm always on the lookout for ones that take Shepard out of her Commander boots and give her an entirely new set of challenges to face.

I don't think I've ever read anything where Shepard was truly powerless as she seems to be here. It's almost an oxymoron to see a powerless Commander Shepard, which is why I find this so intriguing. You've really got something great going here. And even though it was only one chapter I can already tell it has huge potential.

What I loved best was watching the battle of wills between Shepard and Kuril, and how she handles a very different battle than she's ever faced before. I sincerely hope you come back to this story someday, but regardless, thank you for sharing even this small glimpse. :)
katrinabill chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
i keep hoping this fic will be updated soon! please continue
poeteer chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Oh my god. Please continue this - please please please don't abandon it. You write femShepard and villains very well and this story is off to a phenomenal start.
Queen of the Red Skittle chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. Gorgeous work, as always. The way you weave drama and tension and emotion is astonishing.

-Q
TheMadPuppy chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Oh God. I knew you were the queen of alien fanfic, and this sounds just as hot as your Predator stuff. It's dark, it features a twisted Turian, a once proud Shepard reduced to captivity (you write her despair so well, I felt trapped with her) and a ton of possibilities, I can't wait for the rest! I wonder if his threat of Reaper buyer is false though. He could be making that up just to torment her, right? In any case, I suppose it's just as effective. Love!
Obuzzerbee chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
You have wonderful writing! I'm eager to see where this is going, great job.
Algea chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
This is a very promising start and I wonder where it's heading. You built up the sense of no escape, the hopelessness of Shepard' imprisonment quite profesionally if I dare say so; and I can't even imagine what you're going to do with the whole situation from now on.

Thank you for sharing, it feels nice to refresh all my Mass Effect memories before the release of Mass Effect 3.
Tincent chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
TBC! T B C! AGH!

Haha, sorry but oh wow I was so facinated by this. The idea alone is a bit dark, but then again, I relish in that mindset. It's safe to say I'm going to keep a trained eye on updates and I'm quite eager to see where this one will lead.
RShep chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Wow super dark, but I am interested to see where you go with this.
Allie chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Hmm, not sure what to think yet, but this story has my attention. Can't wait to see where you're going with this.

Bookmarked until next update :)