Reviews for Inviting Trouble
IMSLES chapter 13 . 8/21/2013
This had so much action, phew! Glad they were all able to do their jobs and keep everyone safe. I was so happy to find Ezra and Inez getting married and the double wedding just made it more special :). Teddy and Sly are two lucky young 'men'. I'm sure Jesse will get used to all the changes, even if he can't figure it all out in his head, after all he's got Chris to help him through.

Sue
MissGuenever chapter 10 . 10/7/2012
Aww... I love your take on the ATF 'verse. This is a great AU which you do a wonderful job with interprating. Keep up the good work.
tellygirl chapter 13 . 9/6/2012
Thank you for writing this story, it was great!

I hope you win (or find) enough money to buy a new computer so you can entertain us again before the new year!
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 13 . 8/29/2012
Oh I'd love to see another in the ATF universe. I really like one ones with the gang. And I would also like to see some with more Sly/Vin Teddy/Ezra stuffz ya know?
gaben chapter 13 . 8/28/2012
Fantastic story . Amazed at how well you unraveled the case, the twists and the action . Ahh always live a romantic ending. With a promise of more stories... The new year is a long time to wait though... Boo hoo . Will read anything from you. Thanks.
Jonah J chapter 13 . 8/28/2012
Awesome stories. I like the ow and the ATF equally well, and a crossover with NCIS sounds great. I look forward to seeing your stories in the future
Guest gaben chapter 9 . 8/27/2012
Fabtastc action.
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 12 . 8/27/2012
I've been seeing a lot of Mag 7 guys on random episodes of shows I've been watching. JD and Chris on Criminal Minds, Ezra on NCIS...
barbiejean chapter 13 . 8/27/2012
loved your story you have made my day with this story
i would love to read more of your stories they are awesome.
Chrs chapter 13 . 8/27/2012
Multiple chapters! It's a great story (like your others). Definitely thought there were going to be more fireworks when Team 7 got their hands on the Black Marauders, but the way you resolved the situation is perhaps even more in character with the original TV series. Loved the way Chris is enjoying his own unpredictability.
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 11 . 8/26/2012
RAAB SHOT JESSE! Oh man Chris isn't going to like that. In other news I'm glad Ezra and Inez are adopting Teddy that's nice.
Chrs chapter 11 . 8/26/2012
Damn, both Raab and Jesse are going to have a hard time explaining that encounter.

Putting a chapter break mid-fight scene is mean, by the way. I'm curious to see how it ends.
tellygirl chapter 9 . 7/21/2012
Sorry life's been tough for you lately :o( I hope things are better now.

I'm really enjoying this story and since I have a soft spot for Ezra, I especially enjoyed his premonition, thank you :o)
gaben chapter 9 . 7/8/2012
Intriguing and complex plot, how did you think all this up. Kudos excellent. Great action, and tha kgoodness the team is in the know.
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 9 . 7/7/2012
This story is so enthralling! I love that Ezra had a premonition thingie even though I hope it isn't fully true.