Reviews for The Other Side of the Heart
jarred chapter 5 . 5/24
HA HA HA THIS IS GREAT.
HumanTroll chapter 1 . 5/1
Is it legal to do something like that to somebodies feels?
wooyhun chapter 28 . 4/9
fuckin

ow

ok this fic left my heart with butterflies n shit until you fuckin RIPPED IT out of my CHEST

im still sobbing damn it im calling jesus on you bc youre a bad person
Ry chapter 28 . 2/12
L
This story TORE MY HEART TO SHREDS but I enjoyed every minute of it. I laughed and I cried and I admired the beauty of the writing and how well you wrote these characters. Excellent work!
xiSmile chapter 1 . 2/6
Absolutely beautiful story. I'm sitting here at three thirty in the morning with bio in less than six hours and all I can do is cry, hahaha. Bless your writing skills and bless you. ; w;
holy crap this is the best fanfic ever
Someone chapter 1 . 1/3
Okay... okay. This is my #1 favourite fanfiction ever, and I first read it a while ago, read it again a second time, and am keeping myself from reading it a 3rd time. This is pure beauty, but I just wish Eridan didn't die so suddenly... I became too emotionally attached to the characters in this story, especially Eridan and Sollux, and I don't even ship EriSol that much. But this was amazing. It has literally everything I could want in a fanfic. Thank you for this. I will never get over how much I cried at the end. Never.
Guest chapter 28 . 11/19/2014
I hate you and I want to kill you after submerging you in acid. At the same time, I want to hug you. A lot. And I want to throw a brick at your face. A lot.
chris powell chapter 28 . 10/2/2014
okay i managed to fight through to the end and i am completely furious honestly. you're an amazing artist and this story was sweet and gripping, but there wasn't "tragedy" or anything tagged and that really bugs me because i came here for some fuckin erisol fluff or something and i got a fuckin fist in my heart. :{
chris chapter 26 . 10/1/2014
WAIT WHAT THE FUCK NO OH YM GOD MY HEAR T
Derp-For-Homestuck chapter 28 . 9/13/2014
So, if you would please. If its not a bother to you, change the category to tragety as well. I was not expecting that ending to happen. Its was a beautiful story and I found myself crying more than once. I just, didn't want it to end, you know? It was just so prefectly beautiful and amazing. I loved it and I'm glad you wrote it. Thank you for sharing such a wonderful piece of genuine literature with all who have read this book. I now bid this long message goodbye as I close this statement with sorrowful tears, I wish it didn't end that way.
Oh-Dear-Feels chapter 28 . 8/12/2014
I started reading this fanfiction at 6 in the morning but didn't finish it until now because I eight hours of school in between.

I am still crying. Help. Please help. Why that ending? Why do you do that to me? You are brilliant a writing. I'm gonna go cry some more.
fuck this chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Eridan dies in the end. Don't read this story, although it's great up until the last two chapters. All i want is an erisol fanfic with a GODDAMN HAPPY ENDING. But none of them end happily and it's fucking tearing me apart. I'm emotional as hell and when it comes to my love life, its shitty and non existant. I'm head over heels in love with my best friend who although may say she feels the same, has a girlfriend who she's cheated on with me more than enough times. Although she can cheat on her girlfriend with me, she can't leave her girlfriend for me. And worse, she'll go days ignoring me afterwards and pretending nothing happened. So if I cant have a happy love life, I want two of my favorite fictional characters to have one. AND ABSOLUTELY NO ONE EVER WANTS TO GIVE ME THAT. I JUST WANT ONE GODDAMN ERISOL FANFICTION THAT HAS A HAPPY ENDING FOR FUCKS SAKE.
Max chapter 28 . 8/5/2014
Fucking beautiful. *claps and wipes tears* I loved this story, though the fact that Sadstuck Tumblrs have been reposting this kind of spoils the last part after you know who the Title and Description refer to.