Reviews for The Other Side of the Heart
"I'll never fuckin forget you, Karkat's toliet'

That's the best sentence I've ever heard xDD
2 long 4 u ecksd chapter 1 . 8/1
no u
LivTC chapter 1 . 5/8
I read this several years ago, and despite all the time that has passed (I barely even ship EriSol much anymore; lost interest with them both pretty much out of the comic), this story has stayed with me. I still get really upset when I think about the end. Despite this, I'm reading it again, because I can't get it out of my head. I just wanted to say thank you for creating such a lasting story.
lazyvantas chapter 5 . 1/9
I love the way you write Karkat
MadamMelonMeow chapter 11 . 12/17/2015
did araida buy him the chair?
Izaya-chi chapter 28 . 11/25/2015
Although this a really old fic now, I feel obligated to leave my one remark after completed this sad tale. I will say that the bluntness of the opening line "this is the day Eridan Ampora died" saddened me, but I didn't actually cry until Sollux was listening to the CD. Thank you for ending it so perfectly even though it truly saddened me. You're a fantastic writer and I hope that other fic of yours doesn't take a sad turn!
Formerly Dragon chapter 28 . 10/16/2015
Wwhy you do this to me!? T_T
I fuckin lovved evvery second of that, evven wwhen it ripped my goddamn heart out.
Motherfuckin kudos to you ;-;
ThatSadErisol chapter 28 . 7/17/2015
Dammit now I'm sad.

Good story, bro.
Kin chapter 28 . 7/12/2015
I am so fucking sad oh my god
You are the best writer
I can't even
jarred chapter 5 . 5/24/2015
HA HA HA THIS IS GREAT.
HumanTroll chapter 1 . 5/1/2015
Is it legal to do something like that to somebodies feels?
jungkoook chapter 28 . 4/9/2015
fuckin

ow

ok this fic left my heart with butterflies n shit until you fuckin RIPPED IT out of my CHEST

im still sobbing damn it im calling jesus on you bc youre a bad person
Ry chapter 28 . 2/12/2015
L
Guest chapter 28 . 2/12/2015
This story TORE MY HEART TO SHREDS but I enjoyed every minute of it. I laughed and I cried and I admired the beauty of the writing and how well you wrote these characters. Excellent work!
xiSmile chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
Absolutely beautiful story. I'm sitting here at three thirty in the morning with bio in less than six hours and all I can do is cry, hahaha. Bless your writing skills and bless you. ; w;