Reviews for The Other Side of the Heart
ThatSadErisol chapter 28 . 7/17
Dammit now I'm sad.

Good story, bro.
Kin chapter 28 . 7/12
I am so fucking sad oh my god
You are the best writer
I can't even
jarred chapter 5 . 5/24
HA HA HA THIS IS GREAT.
HumanTroll chapter 1 . 5/1
Is it legal to do something like that to somebodies feels?
wooyhun chapter 28 . 4/9
fuckin

ow

ok this fic left my heart with butterflies n shit until you fuckin RIPPED IT out of my CHEST

im still sobbing damn it im calling jesus on you bc youre a bad person
Ry chapter 28 . 2/12
L
This story TORE MY HEART TO SHREDS but I enjoyed every minute of it. I laughed and I cried and I admired the beauty of the writing and how well you wrote these characters. Excellent work!
xiSmile chapter 1 . 2/6
Absolutely beautiful story. I'm sitting here at three thirty in the morning with bio in less than six hours and all I can do is cry, hahaha. Bless your writing skills and bless you. ; w;
holy crap this is the best fanfic ever
Someone chapter 1 . 1/3
Okay... okay. This is my #1 favourite fanfiction ever, and I first read it a while ago, read it again a second time, and am keeping myself from reading it a 3rd time. This is pure beauty, but I just wish Eridan didn't die so suddenly... I became too emotionally attached to the characters in this story, especially Eridan and Sollux, and I don't even ship EriSol that much. But this was amazing. It has literally everything I could want in a fanfic. Thank you for this. I will never get over how much I cried at the end. Never.
Guest chapter 28 . 11/19/2014
I hate you and I want to kill you after submerging you in acid. At the same time, I want to hug you. A lot. And I want to throw a brick at your face. A lot.
chris powell chapter 28 . 10/2/2014
okay i managed to fight through to the end and i am completely furious honestly. you're an amazing artist and this story was sweet and gripping, but there wasn't "tragedy" or anything tagged and that really bugs me because i came here for some fuckin erisol fluff or something and i got a fuckin fist in my heart. :{
chris chapter 26 . 10/1/2014
WAIT WHAT THE FUCK NO OH YM GOD MY HEAR T
Derp-For-Homestuck chapter 28 . 9/13/2014
So, if you would please. If its not a bother to you, change the category to tragety as well. I was not expecting that ending to happen. Its was a beautiful story and I found myself crying more than once. I just, didn't want it to end, you know? It was just so prefectly beautiful and amazing. I loved it and I'm glad you wrote it. Thank you for sharing such a wonderful piece of genuine literature with all who have read this book. I now bid this long message goodbye as I close this statement with sorrowful tears, I wish it didn't end that way.
StarlightDark chapter 28 . 8/12/2014
I started reading this fanfiction at 6 in the morning but didn't finish it until now because I eight hours of school in between.

I am still crying. Help. Please help. Why that ending? Why do you do that to me? You are brilliant a writing. I'm gonna go cry some more.