Reviews for The Other Side of the Heart
MiraclesAndMonsters chapter 1 . 4/23
This is my seventh readthrough of this fic. I have made a point of reading it at least once a year since 2013, usually on 4/13. This is my favorite fic in existence. This work insoired me to write my very first fanfic, to keep going. I imitated and even practically copied this fic because I loved it so much. I was a little late to 4/13 this year because of work and health issues. I hope you're still doing well, OP. I am sitting here, writhing in my own heartbreak, my tears still warm on my stinging cheeks, fondly revering this fic. EriSol was my first OTP, and your fic changed something in me that burned them into me as more than just an OTP. See you next year.
Darcey.C chapter 28 . 12/30/2016
OMFG! how dare you XD I have ben crying for so long at this I was struggling to read the words on my screen! At first, I was really sceptical about reading this fanfic because I usually just stick to the same three pairings ( which are just three characters paired in different ways) but it still caught my eyes so I was like "why not". I am so fucking glad that I did because... Wow. Not only is the story-line and description absolutely amazing but the spelling punctuation and grammar were perfect. Either you have a very meticulous editor or you have great typing accuracy - either way- well done! Thank you for blessing the planet for the existence of your writing! _
Guest chapter 3 . 8/4/2016
"I'll never fuckin forget you, Karkat's toliet'

That's the best sentence I've ever heard xDD
2 long 4 u ecksd chapter 1 . 8/1/2016
no u
LivTC chapter 1 . 5/8/2016
I read this several years ago, and despite all the time that has passed (I barely even ship EriSol much anymore; lost interest with them both pretty much out of the comic), this story has stayed with me. I still get really upset when I think about the end. Despite this, I'm reading it again, because I can't get it out of my head. I just wanted to say thank you for creating such a lasting story.
lazyvantas chapter 5 . 1/9/2016
I love the way you write Karkat
MadamMelonMeow chapter 11 . 12/17/2015
did araida buy him the chair?
Izaya-chi chapter 28 . 11/25/2015
Although this a really old fic now, I feel obligated to leave my one remark after completed this sad tale. I will say that the bluntness of the opening line "this is the day Eridan Ampora died" saddened me, but I didn't actually cry until Sollux was listening to the CD. Thank you for ending it so perfectly even though it truly saddened me. You're a fantastic writer and I hope that other fic of yours doesn't take a sad turn!
Formerly Dragon chapter 28 . 10/16/2015
Wwhy you do this to me!? T_T
I fuckin lovved evvery second of that, evven wwhen it ripped my goddamn heart out.
Motherfuckin kudos to you ;-;
ThatSadErisol chapter 28 . 7/17/2015
Dammit now I'm sad.

Good story, bro.
Kin chapter 28 . 7/12/2015
I am so fucking sad oh my god
You are the best writer
I can't even
jarred chapter 5 . 5/24/2015
HA HA HA THIS IS GREAT.
HumanTroll chapter 1 . 5/1/2015
Is it legal to do something like that to somebodies feels?
jnungkook chapter 28 . 4/9/2015
fuckin

ow

ok this fic left my heart with butterflies n shit until you fuckin RIPPED IT out of my CHEST

im still sobbing damn it im calling jesus on you bc youre a bad person
Ry chapter 28 . 2/12/2015