Reviews for Sunrise
emeralddarkness chapter 18 . 1/11
Oh no! I only just found this wonderful fic, and then after reading everything that's up thus far (pretty much all of which is excellent), I see you haven't updated it in 2 years. I hope you haven't abandoned the story, because it's great and I'd love to see it completed. I had my share of problems with Breaking Dawn, like so many others, and this story is a great alternate version that fits really well with the first three books in the Twilight series.
RDoster2012 chapter 18 . 12/12/2014
I'm in love with this story! I was so excited that Jacob was going to meet his end, then sad when it didn't happen. But your right, sticking to canon would not allow it. But this truly is a great read and I really hope you update soon!
TrillionSchiffer chapter 18 . 9/9/2014
Seth forgave her when she needed forgiving the most...NOW HE"S IN. Luv triangle here we come. B/c well all know Bella can't prioritize!

She 'loves everrrryyyoonnneeee. [I'm being ridic...] Sorry.

Any case...keep writing. lets see where this rabbit hole goes.
TrillionSchiffer chapter 15 . 9/8/2014
Soooo...Why didn't you let Rose kill him?
TrillionSchiffer chapter 14 . 9/8/2014
booo. why go this route. n e way your story...
TrillionSchiffer chapter 13 . 9/8/2014
lame... look how 'friendly' it all turned out. BOOOO worse scene yet.
TrillionSchiffer chapter 11 . 9/8/2014
Yeeaaaahhh the grieve if over. Now I can read on happily. Sheild training time right?
TrillionSchiffer chapter 10 . 9/8/2014
That was... rough. Good acting on Bella's part. but Jeez. Switerland? really?
TrillionSchiffer chapter 8 . 9/8/2014
Why are they running?/

COWARDS!

SMGDH
TrillionSchiffer chapter 7 . 9/8/2014
It was good that you killed off charlie. Adds some grit to the story. what I don't like is now im gonna have to read 7 chapters of angst and self loathing b/c of it.
TrillionSchiffer chapter 6 . 9/8/2014
JB snitched, that was why CHarlie was there. Her come some loooooonnnnngggg drawn out guilt crap.

Ugh. JB is a douche.
TrillionSchiffer chapter 5 . 9/8/2014
Jb scene...he's too bold and the cullens way to laid back.
TrillionSchiffer chapter 4 . 9/8/2014
Morphine...I always thought that was a stupid thing to lie about.
TrillionSchiffer chapter 3 . 9/8/2014
Nice str8 from the books moments. ... ... -_-* ... ...
TrillionSchiffer chapter 2 . 9/8/2014
My chaps are 15k to 35k in word count long. A great reviewer once told me, let the chapters be as long as they need to be.