Reviews for Arrivederci, Fair Nervosa
appreciateinvalue chapter 25 . 2/8
Hey, thanks so much for pointing me towards this! I really enjoyed it - for some reason, I had thought they might do a plot about closing Cafe Nervosa at the end of Frasier, to sort of help give things closure, and I'm so glad they didn't. I really love the way you wrote about that same issue, and incorporated Frasier even when he no longer lived in Seattle. And again, the fleshing out of the baristas!
jessie 33 chapter 25 . 3/22/2012
Such an amazing story, and wonderful ending, beautifully written.
jessie 33 chapter 24 . 3/22/2012
Another beautiful but sad chapter, I love your story.
jessie 33 chapter 23 . 3/22/2012
Another beautiful chapter, I love your story.
jessie 33 chapter 22 . 3/22/2012
Such a beautiful chapter this was my favourite one, Niles and Daphne are perfect together.
jessie 33 chapter 21 . 3/22/2012
I love Daphne in this chapter, but I feel so bad for Niles too.
jessie 33 chapter 20 . 3/22/2012
I love how Martin said he was going to teach David about sports, that is so Martin. I hope Niles is ok, and Daphne finds him soon.
jessie 33 chapter 19 . 3/21/2012
Awesome update poor Daphne, I hope Niles is ok.
Andress Jade chapter 25 . 3/18/2012
I just loved, loved, loved this story! Amazing job as usual, Andrea. I was so happy that you finally ended this story, I was so looking forward to seeing how it would end. I wasn't disappointed at all, but then I never am. Thanks again, for a wonderful story. :)
RetiredFromFanfiction2016 chapter 25 . 3/17/2012
Awesome ending! Frasier saves the day :)

I really like how you brought this to a close. Keeping the place open was a nice surprise, having Frasier donate the money was BRILLIANT! Excellent job on this story!

I obviously can't wait to read more of your work.
RetiredFromFanfiction2016 chapter 24 . 3/17/2012
This just made me sad...saying good-bye is always hard. I'm glad Niles has Daphne and David though and he knows they are all he really needs.
RetiredFromFanfiction2016 chapter 23 . 3/17/2012
I love how you've captured Niles' gentleness with his son. So perfect!
RetiredFromFanfiction2016 chapter 22 . 3/17/2012 heart is melting right now. How beautiful and sweet. Totally love this!
RetiredFromFanfiction2016 chapter 21 . 3/17/2012
Oooohhhhh...what does he mean by "it's you"? Can't wait to find out!
RetiredFromFanfiction2016 chapter 20 . 3/17/2012
I love seeing Martin in grandpa-mode! So cute. I feel bad for Daphne though, of course.