Reviews for Arrivederci, Fair Nervosa
Kristen3 chapter 7 . 1/31/2012
*Hugs Niles* This is so hard on him! But at least he still has Daphne and David. :) I know he'll always miss Nervosa, though!
Kristen3 chapter 6 . 1/31/2012
*Sigh* I love this...Niles remembering back to "Midwinter" and his mind drifting to thoughts of Daphne. I knew the rest of this story would be worth the wait, and I can already tell I was right! :)
leighann415 chapter 6 . 1/30/2012
Glad Niles wants to help the other waiters and waitresses at Nervosa. That's very like him. :) And I love what he says about Daphne...*sigh* Great update! :)
leighann415 chapter 5 . 1/29/2012
Oh wow, that was sooo melt-worthy! Loved it...*sigh* Niles definitely could use the rest. And him whispering Daphne's name...*melts* Hope there's more to this story soon! :) *hugs*
Kristen3 chapter 5 . 1/28/2012
Oh, you know I was melting here! The "my love"'s alone are enough to do it, but seeing Daphne cover Niles as he sleeps and mark the place in his book...*melt* It goes w/o saying that I can't wait for another chapter!
Andress Jade chapter 4 . 1/17/2012
I just want to say how much I am enjoying this story so far. It is sad that Nervosa is closing but I am glad that Niles is doing everything he can. It was so sweet to mention Daphne and David in this story. I always love reading stories with Niles and Daphne's son in it. I can't wait to see where this story goes!
Frasierfanatic14 chapter 4 . 1/17/2012
I love this! I hope you'll continue, especially with the niles and Daphne parts!
leighann415 chapter 4 . 1/17/2012
I love Daphne & David in this chapter, of course! *sigh* Hope things turn around for Niles soon.
leighann415 chapter 3 . 1/17/2012
Poor Niles...*hugs him* But at least he's still got Daphne & David! And they will never, ever leave him. :)
Kristen3 chapter 4 . 1/17/2012
Oh, I love when I read a chapter and already know it's one I'll be reading many more times! :) Thank you SO much for bringing David into the story, b/c you know how much I always love him! *Sigh* And of course I can't wait to see where this is going, even though I do have an idea! :)
Kristen3 chapter 3 . 1/16/2012
OK, I love this. Typical Niles, hyperventilating! Details like that are always great to see, not that it surprises me, considering the amazing author who's writing this! *Hugs* And poor Niles, watching his favorite hangout for the past 11 years close. :( Can't wait for more, as usual!
leighann415 chapter 2 . 1/16/2012
I don't know who to feel sorrier for, Niles or the waiters & waitresses that work at Nervosa. I'm sure Niles will try to keep it open though. It's hard to imagine Niles' life without Nervosa. Hope you update soon! :)
leighann415 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
First of all, thanks for mentioning me in the A/N! :) Congrats x a million on your 100th story. It's off to a good start. Not too good for Niles though. *hugs him* But I'm sure things will pick up, esp. once Daphne & David appear! :)
Kalimyre chapter 2 . 1/16/2012
This is great! It's rare to see post-series stories, and I like Niles in this, even when he's stressed out he is kind to others. And they can't be closing Nervosa! I'm looking forward to what happens next.
melinda chapter 2 . 1/16/2012
this is wonderful. i love the premise and you're off to a strong start. you know how much i love niles angsty stories. congrats on the 100th! the 200th is right around the corner! :)
92 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »