Reviews for Forget Me Not
Unknown chapter 6 . 3/26
One of my favourite stories to bad there's no more updates
Please update soon! I love the story
samg629 chapter 6 . 11/18/2012
Yayyyyy please continue! It's sooo cute
SabrinaEF chapter 6 . 7/13/2012
Please, Please, Please updated again and continue!
Allisonout chapter 6 . 7/1/2012
Please continue with this story! It is such a great idea for a story and the characters are awesome. I'd love to see this continue please!
smirkforever chapter 6 . 6/21/2012
Please tell me you're still writing this story? I love it and want to know what happens now! Please continue!
CheddarFetta chapter 6 . 2/5/2012
I'm SOOOO sorry that I haven't reviewed this sooner!

Anyway, I'm so glad that Eric is rid of Carey now! And I'm impressed by how well Carey handled it and just moved on, realizing that Eric wasn't really that interested in her and was by far not her soul mate.

I also liked reading the chat between Eric & his dad, but boy! What a surprise for him that he has a 3 year old grand-daughter! He seemed to take it pretty well even with all his cryptic advice to Eric which I found quite amusing.

But! My absolute favourite part of the chapter was the end with Eric & Amy. It was just absolutely sweet and beautiful and just... oh I love those 2 so much!

Anyway, another amazing chapter! LOVE THIS STORY! I really hope that you're still planning on continuing this story. It's one of my absolute favourites on the site!
CheddarFetta chapter 5 . 1/21/2012
I don't know why you're not 100% happy with this chapter - it's great!

I loved the conversation with Amy & Lea in the beginning of the chapter. Lea certainly has Eric's cheeky humorous streak! It was very cute!

So... Eric knows... I can't wait to find out more what he's thinking about Lea, and Amy and what he's planning on doing from there. I really hope he doesn't leave again and return to the United States!

Anyway, great chapter again! PLEASE update again soon! I'm so addicted to this story! :D
CheddarFetta chapter 4 . 1/20/2012
Okay... Carey's getting on my nerves now with how she was so whiney to Eric! Dump her! Lol. But even before he saw Amy, it sounded like he was still really missing her and he still really loves her.

Hehe, the 'Ken' thing made me laugh! Nice cover up Eric ;) Lol

I'm glad that Rachel did tell him where Amy lives... I'm hoping he'll visit and maybe find out about Lea? He deserves to know, but it'll be hard for both to suddenly find out that he has a 3 year old daughter and it will be hard for Amy too after making sure that Eric didn't find out for so long, but regardless.. I hope he does find out! Lol ;) I guess time will tell if he does or not...

Another awesome chapter, PLEASE update soon! :D
CheddarFetta chapter 3 . 1/20/2012
Another great chapter! Thanks for updating so quickly!

Poor Amy with her parents! I liked the flashback and little look into the past, but apart from friends, and especially Rachel, she really would've been on her own with her pregnancy and the big, adult decisions that came with that... No support from her parents and with Eric not even knowing, she would've had a tough time.

Really liked the conversation with Corey & Amy too. I think the point Corey brought up about Amy caring for other people more that herself is so true too. She wanted to do the right thing by Eric and let him pursue his dream, but that came with a lot of self-sacrifice on her part. You've portrayed Amy's character and her decisions really well and it's so true to how she's portrayed on the show. I can imagine that Amy would do something like that if the issue arose on the show, and I can see her being a great mum, even if it meant doing it tough on her own.

Loved this chapter, I'm just enthralled by this story! :D
CheddarFetta chapter 2 . 1/17/2012
Ahhh.. Eric & Amy meet again! Poor Ames... Eric has no idea how hard it would be for her seeing him again, especially because of their daughter... which I really hope he finds out about!

I don't think I like Carey, I mean she hasn't done anything wrong or mean (yet), but she's not Amy!

Anyway, loved this chapter too! PLEASE update soon :)
CheddarFetta chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Omg... Do you know how long I've been wanting to read a good Amy & Eric story? I love this! Amy & Eric are one of my favourite couples ever!

Poor Amy having to raise Lea on her own, but I guess she didn't want to meddle with Eric's career. Lea seems so cute though, and I thought it was so cute how she pointed out Eric's picture on the magazine, even if she only thought of him as a famous surfer.

I. Love. This. Story. I'm off to read chap 2 now!