Reviews for I Promise
Omg! Too cute!
New Divides chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Sweet
marisa chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
So lovely! :) I wish someone did that to me cause Mike is so sweet! 3 keep writing
MultiFandomMonster chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
dawwwwww
The Knife In Your Side chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
CONTINUE!
Nixter97 chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww! 3

PLEASE write another story based on this! XD
Winter-Rae chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Hey there hon!

Just passing through when I saw this little oneshot and figured I better give it a read!

Aww cute, I can so see Mike and Zoey cuddling under the stars!

Aww! The promise ring, it's such a beautiful gesture isn't it? I really liked how Mike poured his heart out to her. Too cute!

OMG! So much fluffy cuteness! But I love it, we all need more of that in our lives no?

Anyway, awesome work hon, keep it up!

Cheers!

Winter-Rae xoxo
The Kobold Necromancer chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
You were right, it is adorable! Congrats on the first new pairing story! *claps*

"May or may not contain spoilers"? One or the other, girl. ;)

As the story is too short to write a long review, I will be brief and say it was quite charming. It is wonderful to see something healthy and sweet like this, Mike being happy and cured, and knowing that Zoey was responsible for helping him over it. It was incredibly sweet, a real fantasy romance that I wish there could be more of.

The only problem was how it was worded, mostly by the repetition of their names. They themselves and the narration includes Zoey and Mike far too much, until you're practically drowning in their names. You could leave it out of the dialogue sometimes, and just use "he" and "she" for the narration.

Other than that, nice work. :)
KlaineLuneville chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
I ship... what would we call them? Zike? Moey? Zoke? Miey?

And also... Sakota? Dam?
orangerachel chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
That was soooo cute! :D I loved it!
xXBlueSariaXx chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Congrats to be the first author who writes a story about Mike and Zoey. This is really cute and I like how you describes their feelings.
Snowsky chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Incredible! Written with precise detail and very beautiful.
Flutejrp chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
I think this is the first MikexZoey fic on here and found it sooo adorable and I also support SamxDakota too. I can't wait fanfics using the new characters on here. Maybe me writing some of it. Anyway, great job with this story! :)
iPsychic chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
That was so sweet! Amazing, I loved it!