Reviews for The Coal Miner's Daughter
FelixFelicis02 chapter 13 . 4/23
This is absolutely amazing. Your take on the hunger games is so unique and different and I absolutely love how you've made the plot your own. Sidney is an amazing protagonist, strong and fiery and determined to protect those she loves. The way you've incorporated her into this book is so unique and amazing and I love how you let the feelings between her and gale develop. Her past is told in such a thorough manner and I love your writing. This truly is an amazing and unique fanfic, and you truly are an amazing writer. Although it's unlikely you'll update or get this message, I really hope that one day you decide to come back to this and finish gale and Sidney's story, because it really is a special one :)
MariSoLovely chapter 13 . 4/9
Please update
2two chapter 13 . 12/4/2016
Your story is so beautiful ! I hope you update soon as you cant just leave me here
beachchick3 chapter 13 . 6/23/2016
that can't be it,
this is a beautiful story,
please tell me you are continuing!
I sure hope so, pray so,
beachchick3
WildeOne chapter 13 . 4/6/2016
I really love this story! It's so well written and I am always so excited to see a new chapter!
MariSoLovely chapter 13 . 3/13/2016
OMG ! Please update this storie lovely amazing writer. I want to see what comes next ;)
EGRiddle chapter 13 . 3/6/2016
Ohh I totally wasn't expecting THAT turn of events with the Quarter Quell. This is a reasly good story. I truly hope you haven't abandoned this fic. Please update soon.
Delinquent Dog chapter 13 . 1/14/2016
Quite possibly one of the best stories I have read in a very very long time. Your plot and writing is flawless, look forward to an update soon
myharlequinromance321 chapter 13 . 12/23/2015
Oh, man. Please be able to update this soon! Your writing is amazing! I love the angle that you have gone. I just love this story so much! Thank you for writing this! Best of luck and happy holidays.
Sheepskate chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
Can I just say that I get the feeling that your gonna kill Sidney in the end? There's the whole 'mineshaft canary' thing where the bird is used as a warning for poisonous gas, and now she's related to Katniss and Peeta, not to mention she pulled a Katniss and majorly/publicaly pissed off the Capitol.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/6/2015
Please update soon
CarlyJo chapter 13 . 11/25/2015
I'm pretty sure my heart was ripped out a hundred times. This story is amazing and I cannot wait for more!
MysteryGirl chapter 13 . 11/22/2015
CONTINUE! PLEASE!
MoonlitSorrows chapter 13 . 11/19/2015
Had to reread cause I love this story! Can i just say I would love to see Sidney's growing relationship with Posy. I just love her innocence and joyful persona. I can kind of imagine Posy getting more attached to Sidney and Gale getting jealous. Lol. And please don't let her dad go into the arena, I just...agh, she gets her stubbornness from somewhere, that's all i'm say'n.
BecauseYourWorthIt chapter 13 . 10/31/2015
I absolutely LOVE your story so far! I can't wait for the next update. You are an amazing writer and I hope you continue. :)