Reviews for Underworld
yasmin chapter 2 . 5/3
this is fantastic!
please give the 3rd chapter
Parvati48 chapter 2 . 3/17
Hmm pretty good, I like that the action is immediate. However it seems that you stopped after this, so not cool. :/ I'm pretty sure it was Grandma Fury who did this, trying to capture Pierce and torture her to hurt John. Anyways I really hope you continue this good job. :)
Parvati48 chapter 1 . 3/17
Lol interesting, I finished the series yesterday, obviously not all three books in one days but still lol. I like this, you should really continue it. Good job. :)
sihaana chapter 2 . 2/6
omg that was great.i love how you already got the drama fired up. I got an idea I don't know if it's good or not but here it goes um pierce wakes up not in the underworld but on earth and of coarse her captor is her grandmother with the help of a man but not as well built as john. the guy is sort of short and stubby not really set with a good brain either. while pierce tries to escape she hears footsteps climbs up into the vent .while peeking she sees her captors got somebody new not john but her own mother. while pierce's mother is being held against her own will, pierce couldn't help but wonder why is her mother being held. while backing out of the vent she bumps into someone luckily this someone is john. thinking he can't put the risk of loosing her again takes her back into the underworld . pierce being her self asks john how the furies got into the turned out there was a portal that was made by the previous leader that the furies found out about . john put a stop to that .but the real question /problem is what were the furies planning and what do they want with pierce's mother?
Sapphire chapter 2 . 1/4
Wow u really hav a talent for writing plz plz write more chapters on this fan fiction . It would mean a lot to me! Thx ! P.s can u do some more fan fictions about John and pierce too! I luv this couple!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/19/2014
Omg update
Amelia chapter 2 . 6/12/2014
I just want to read the book please they are awsome.
kk chapter 2 . 1/26/2014
love it!1
bonnie chapter 2 . 1/25/2014
Rated m chapter three plz duh
Cassie chapter 2 . 1/2/2014
Are you writing a chapter 3?
Guest chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
Omg that was so suspenseful but it is already out and I'm getting from my library tomarrow so yay
molly kidd chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
i think the chapter 1,2 were amazing but i want to know happens next please
abigail chapter 2 . 3/28/2013
this story is going great _ please update and i was also surprised that there weren't many stories of abandon
Myriah Hunt chapter 2 . 3/15/2013
When you continue this storie I think it should be a furie. But please hurry I am loving this storie.
UncannyAnnie chapter 2 . 3/8/2013
Uhmaigawd. That was so dramatic! Please write more, I'm spazzing out thinking abo
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »