Reviews for The Nightmare Game
Natekleh chapter 7 . 10/16/2014
Great story. I liked the chapter about the weeping angels. They are the most scariest characters of doctor who that I hope never to exist. Thanks
The Alien of Pluto chapter 7 . 10/23/2013
So many Stargate references, so much mystery, so much intrigue.
Lachriel chapter 7 . 8/24/2013
This has been a really interesting story so far, though I sort of feel like the YJ crew are just along for the ride. For the most part you've not really utilized their abilities.

Also, you consistently use "you're" (a contraction of "you are") when you mean "your" (meaning something belongs to "you").

I was a little surprised to see Romana - though I'm looking forward to seeing what happens with that, as well as seeing if my guess of who the villain is is correct. I hope you continue this story.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/9/2013
That was AWSOME!
mossfire chapter 7 . 4/24/2013
Is it The Woman? the Doctor's mother?
trulymetalwings chapter 7 . 4/22/2013
LADY PRESIDENT OF GALLIFREY OHHHH CHUCK THIS IS BAD THIS IS VERY VERY BAD
Apocalyptian Scribe chapter 3 . 4/22/2013
the paragraph structure is fucking terrible and confusing
i like the story but GOD DAMN
please start every dialogue switch with a new paragraph
juvie123 chapter 3 . 4/16/2013
okay, i just realized that the original master had a screwdriver that turned people to dolls. is this a master story?
Mystery chapter 6 . 3/3/2013
it was really good, I loved it. I've been looking for stories with the team and the doctor and the weeping angels but I haven't found any others yet. so yeah I really LOVE this

P.S. I don't think you needed to add 'The Weeping Angels' at the end of the chapter, any doctor who fan would instantly recognize it
G chapter 6 . 1/29/2013
WOW
The Critic chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
Batman talks too much.
eventyraren chapter 6 . 1/14/2013
tell me is the bad guy someone from doctor who? grate story. update soon ok.
bridgetsgomez chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
Great job so far and just to point out that you spelled does wrong twice you wrote dose but it's supposed to be does
Vi-Violence chapter 6 . 12/29/2012
This is looking great!
Pirate Queen ofthe 21st centry chapter 6 . 12/3/2012
oh no! weeping angels? it's getting exciting! update soon please