Reviews for Legacy of Uzushiogakure
Mugglewizard chapter 32 . 1/15
This is such an awesome story. So sad that it's abandoned.
Is Danzo responsible for this? I really liked the levity the story started with and as it got darker. But I really hoped it would be completed.
Also I understand you wanted to take it slow on Naruto becoming strong I think it's taking too long. Maybe some timeskip would have been good.
CandyBurst chapter 1 . 12/1/2019
This story is incredible. I love how everything pans out and keeps me on my toes. Those last few chapters, while devastating, were devastatingly well written. It truly expressed the pain the Uzumaki were feeling. I also love the inclusion of Shikamaru because his character has so much potential and fits right into the story. He’s exactly what Naruto needs right now. Can’t wait for more!
Travis9000 chapter 20 . 11/15/2019
bullshit killing tazuna like that
Guest8 chapter 1 . 11/10/2019
Have Sakura found out that she is also related to Sasuke. Hinata found out she related to Naruto too.

Have Ino related by Namikaze Clan
& Senju Clan.

NaruShion or NarutoxShizuka or NaruTema
Uzumaki Shougunate chapter 32 . 10/8/2019
I have to ask, is this story dead? If so that fucking sucks, if not plz update soon.

-Weeb out
LILI.Namikaze chapter 32 . 9/30/2019
Hi. Plss don't abandon this story
VeraciousFFConsumption chapter 32 . 9/14/2019
I just finished reading through your whole story.
So. Amazing! And sooo heartbreaking. You’ve done a pretty good job of making the Uzumaki actual people, especially the ones in Uzushio. Really appreciate all the writing you’ve done from the different Konoha characters as well. Especially Shika! I think maybe you could improve on how the Kage act, but I haven’t actually watched the anime in ages, so it could be super accurate! I liked the Not-Kusa team from Shuko’s Uzumaki sect. I think you did them justice in as much as we’ve seen of them/ how important they are, and I’m looking forward to the Karin’s teammates being expanded upon. Are you planning on including Karin in things very much?
I loved seeing Shika go through the memory scroll with Naruto, and I’m really worried about the repercussions of that with Danzo. Also, wth did Shuko say to get him on her side? I MUST KNOW!
‘Ahem’. I throughly enjoyed the bonding times with all the Rookie 9, and having that as their label makes so much more sense in the ‘verse! Orochimaru’s lack of interest in Sasuke was somewhat refreshing, and Sakuras growth was nice too! I really enjoy how you’ve portrayed Kiba, and I can’t wait for him to make-up (somehow, probably through much violent sparring) with Naruto. At least, I hope they make up. I can kinda see Kiba just never bringing it up and never properly getting over it.
Speaking of all that, has Naruto done any training with the other Genin again yet? I may have lost track of how much time has passed...Ehehe. Sorry.
Anyway, thanks so much for the wonderful story! I really hope you can update soon, but you’re RL is waaay more important, so more power to you! Thx!
willfinch chapter 32 . 8/25/2019
what an amazing clifhanger!
willfinch chapter 8 . 8/24/2019
nice job writing the battle as well as the end all conclusion.
also really liked you taking away the genin]'s confidence because that's just a giant weakness waiting to be preyed upon.
just like kiba vs naruto in the tower
AccendoArt chapter 32 . 8/21/2019
Definitely one of my favorite stories, I'd love to see it continued
block-a chapter 32 . 8/11/2019
Definitely one of my favorite stories, I'd love to see it continued
johnstonrichard3 chapter 32 . 8/10/2019
The only people that Wouldn't benefit form the uzuamaki bodies Would be the leaf they already had kushina and mito plus it was sarutobi's summons that were delivering messages back and forth.
Dexter-83 chapter 32 . 7/23/2019
It's been awhile since you have updated this are you well? If something happened and you are unable to update I understand but if you're not planning to write anytime soon I would to adopt your work. It's a nice story you have written and it would be a waste to leave the story unfinished so if you are willing I would like to adopt this.
2,430 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »