Reviews for Legacy of Uzushiogakure
Mistress Saturn1 chapter 28 . 5/26
Has this been abandoned?
Yuunari chapter 28 . 5/15
Curious to see where it goes. Bit confused about the actual number of the Uzumaki clan though. 200 in Konoha and 300 in Shokus cell? What about the fourth or is that the third and fourth combined? Slightly confused about it all.

Gotta say though, for a village that carries the Uzumaki crest on their uniform in honor of their fallen comrades and close ties, they sure as hell don't treat them very well. Kind of tiring to see them treated like criminals at this point.
embrewing chapter 28 . 5/14
it has been a lot of fun so far, are you going to continue this or not?
embrewing chapter 7 . 5/14
IB literature or lang-lit?
embrewing chapter 6 . 5/14
all praise the almighty log!
embrewing chapter 1 . 5/14
the character kind of feels like a boring Mary Sue
Sexy Fox Girl chapter 1 . 5/9
this is the second best naruto fanfic that i know the first is sealed legacy and the second is son of whirpool
jcampbellohten chapter 28 . 4/6
Overall, now:
You handled the expies well: Lucy's celestial spirits - Hikari the summoner, Erza's re-quip - Kimiko's body seals, Gray's ice magic - the ice-style bloodline, etc. I don't like the informal tone of your narrator, but that's a style choice. I like the originality of the plot, though it's to be expected after the initial change. I like that you were willing to make someone from Fairy Tail not a totally nice. I'm curious to see how all the plans unfold.
jcampbellohten chapter 27 . 4/5
Daaamn.
jcampbellohten chapter 22 . 4/5
Is that canon Karin or a different Karin? If the former, it raises the question of whether Nagato had the same life or grew up in one of the four cells, and if there's a "Pain" in this world.
jcampbellohten chapter 20 . 4/5
Props for originality: fleshing out Gato's backstory and giving him control of the country's official forces, and letting Tazuna die. This detail bothers me, though:
"What's going on? I smell blood!"
Of /course/ Kiba smells blood: there's blood all around him already from the battle. Blood is probably all any of them can smell.

Also, if Tazuna knew about the Uzumaki's history with his country like you're hinting, that's a cool way to make the wise old man even wiser.
jcampbellohten chapter 19 . 4/5
...What.

I didn't believe it when Tazuna dying was equated with Naruto's teammate-and-best friend dying in canon, but you gave a whole explanation for it and so I accepted it. However, I do not — at all — believe he shot straight to a cloak, much less to three tails. The seal is way tighter than that at this point in the timeline. While I'm at it, Zabuza isn't supposed to recognize tailed beast chakra, unless you're asserting that he should have recognized it in canon due to having been around Yagura before, which I think is iffy.

Okay, having finished the chapter, I like the bit about the water being the flow of Kurama's chakra converting into Naruto's chakra, though. That's a clever use of the details of the setting. Subverting Gato's monolog was funny.
jcampbellohten chapter 18 . 4/4
Also, I have an account with this name that I'm just not logged into at the moment, if you want to message me. I think you had an A/N about that before.
jcampbellohten chapter 18 . 4/4
You vastly overuse phrases like, "To tell the truth...", "To be honest...", and once even, "Naruto wasn't going to lie...", and variations of them. If something is a true statement, just narrate the true statement without feeling the need to validate it. You only want to use that kind of phrase in narration when someone stops being dishonest with him- or herself.
Also, don't write "needless to say." If you felt the need to write it, it's obviously not needless to say. If you really think it's needless to say, just don't write it.
I'll have more to say about the content of the story at the end, but I couldn't hold back on this anymore; it's been bugging me a lot.
jcampbellohten chapter 13 . 4/3
The Demon Brothers' claws are poisoned, so why isn't it addressed that Hikari got hit by them? Also, I hope Kimiko doesn't teach the other kids clan sealing secrets as a cheap "interaction brings her out of her shell" gambit.
2,115 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »