Reviews for Legacy of Uzushiogakure
Chuni Luni chapter 6 . 9/21
lol Shika!
Chuni Luni chapter 2 . 9/21
LOVE how you have Yuki randomly missing clothes. Never come across that before! lol!
King Bloodfire chapter 28 . 9/9
I love your story legacy of Uzushiogakure. Just wondering when the next update might be. Great work.
RamenKurama chapter 1 . 9/5
I betcha everyone from Tsuchi no Kuni says Un. And Art is an explosion
mariposa 1999 chapter 28 . 8/31
Hey i found your story two days ago by chance nothing more. i was hoping at first to see something like the uzumaki becoming part of konoha and all and i was happy to find my hopes hasd become reality. then after reading until chapter twelve i started questionning my views and impressions in reguard of this story. the uzumaki clan while not being godlike in his power is giving too much influence in your fic, i personally as well as a lot of other friends that i found out are reading or used to read this story comlain about the god-like influence that is given to this clan in your work . I don't mean to offend you but while you didn't make them have godlike powers they still act too much like they were the hokage himself and from the moment they step foot in konoha you made them change things that couldn't be easily changed. hiruzen is the first and second hokages student and his love and respect for them is too great to simply change traditions they set because an uzumaki old man said so...
you could've had way more readers if you didn't give this much authority to one 'new' clan since i know A LOT stopped reading this story because of the irrealistic turn of event since the very beginning, i read the story til the very end in hopes that you will fix the problem but i truly was disappointed with what i found. please, don't take my words as a my way of discouraging you or a sight of me being ungrateful for your work because the idea was brillant. you just gave tooooooo much power in small time that it seems unreal. i don't know how to show you my view in better way but try to read Code Musica fanfiction: the new dawn. it is about bolt uzumaki as missing ninja. the idea is brillant and the way the events and the charachter's development is GENIUS.
misuky7 chapter 28 . 8/29
This is such a good story so far. I kinda feel bad for Shuko. I cannot wait to see what happens next. :3
shadowmaster3324 chapter 28 . 8/21
UPDATE!
CorruptEnlightenment chapter 28 . 7/30
I admit I didn't think I'd get so far in this story, what with characters from Fairy Tale becoming massively involved, but I finally gave it a chance, and now I'm glad I did. I never got too far into Fairy Tale, so while some of the characterizations have a little bit of deja vu to them, they fit surprisingly well. For the characters I'm unfamiliar with, you've done an excellent job at bringing them to life, so a connection is formed regardless. Thank you for your hard work, and for sharing. That last cliffhanger is just too mean, haha!
Masterx01 chapter 15 . 7/17
I really want a edit button.

Oh well...

Where i was? To any competent ninja Naruto is a ninjutsu specialist material or even taijutsu specialist if ever he wanted to be one and here im seeing to much waste on him until now, reason for why im close to drop this fic... last time that someone mentioned shadow clone for training? I think that it was when Kakashi explained Kurenai the wonderful grinding tool that it was... Later it seems that Kakashi was so concerned about having another Itachi around that he used the dreaded 'Forget about it no jutsu' on everyone and Naruto progress became nothing praiseworthy, just comon folk progress, so slow that he hasnt even mastered yet the chores know as something walking exercise, how nobody made him learn that knowing that his chakra control is three-times awful making him prone to backfiring jutsus is beyond me and remember that they want him to be stronger...

On that note, canon Naruto severely afected chakra control wise by the five points seal of Oroshimaru was capable to get more or less that water walking chore(to the most posible point having that thing on him) in little time... how is taking more than a day here i dont know...

And also the reasons because they dont teach Naruto fuinjutsu makes little sense in his case because once again the wonderfuls wonders of having the ability of spam clones as if were nothing. So while to everyone else the fuinjutsu is a rather dangerous afair because a backfiring fuin can pretty much kill you, to Naruto that is of little to nothing concern, he just can put the clones to do the work and see what happen... far away from it, safe from it.

Uhmmm well i think that was all my rant... english isnt my first idiom so sorry if i have many horrors there... and once again i say, your fic is good and youre a good writer but i dont really like how the whole thing with the shadow clone seems to be forgotten or understimated.
Masterx01 chapter 14 . 7/16
Well, first review here and i will be honest: Your fic is good, youre well handed in the details departament and the characterization is fairly good. And while i can say that the fic hooked me up like others have(subjetives likings i think) i can say that is good.

But, it really has some problems... like the shadow clone problem. Many times ive throw away fics because they get the facts wrong or made the characters more of a fool than their canon ver. making them do stupid things throwing logic outside the window for whatever reason wicht makes me quite annoyed sometimes until i can take anymore an drop it. Now outside of my rant about my likings the problem here with your fic(that is close to make me drop it) is that for some reason that i can even guest the Narutos shadow clone(a masive grinding tool) seems to have disappear from the people minds after of the remedial lessons of Naruto before the graduation exam witch make him near his peers academical wise and taijutsu... thing to put it lightly made him more or less gaing in few weeks info and skills that normaly would have took months to learnt due his bad education. Now what i see is a Naruto getting stronger at the same pace that everyone else... what is ludicrous, no matter how good you are(unless you can pull out an Itachi) you hard... i mean HARDLY would be near as fast progressing as someone that can pull out over hundred of himself to do diferent things that later will end in the original upon dispeling and the elemental training is prof enough of that...In canon things that other took years to master Naruto took months.

So i find quite unrealistic that Naruto doesnt progress at leaps and bounds over his peers already.

So that bring up another problem, Naruto wants to be stronger, Erza want him to be stronger, the clansmen and elders want the same thing... and this is the one million dollars question: If everyone want that he became stronger, why in the world they arent putting him to over-abuse the shadow clone jutsu to make him learn whatever they want? It doesnt make any sense and excluding the shadow clone issue they dont even put weights on him and thats the most mainstream form of physical conditioning ever made ignoring once again another thing that can make Naruto advance leaps and bounds physicaly namely called his healing factor that can pretty much repair his muscles in no time making him adapt to the weight things way more faster that anyone else.

Seriusly with all the assets that Naruto have he can easily left his peers eating dust either in conditioning or future potencial and i dont even putting Kurama into acount.

Naruto to any competent n
JumpingToaster chapter 28 . 7/15
Ever since the whole smart and scheming faction was introduced things have been very slightly annoyingly complicated. Now, that isn't necessarily a bad thing. Overall it can be what makes or breaks a fic. Or what defines a fic to become wholesome and great. In the short term it is seemingly distracting from what is good but in the long term it might be indispensable.
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 28 . 7/14
Fantastic story! Can't wait to see the next chapter.
mckertis chapter 4 . 7/10
Naruto is one thing, but who would want to read this Fairy Tail trash ?
Werde Spinner chapter 6 . 7/9
Almost-crazy Shikamaru is amazing; do not stop writing him that way. (Oh, and I forgot to comment earlier, but Levy/Maki's declaration of, "FOR SCIENCE!" while testing the limits of Naruto's Kage Bunshin had me in stitches.)
marquis.shax chapter 6 . 7/2