Reviews for Legacy of Uzushiogakure
random guy chapter 1 . 2/26
hey just thought i'd let you know, i found a plot hole. in the first chapter you mentioned that it was keisuke who ordered the uzumaki to split, and this was only 13 years before the genin test. but in the latest chapter (25 or 26) you mentioned that it was shuko who managed to save the uzumaki, and most importantly, if it has only been 13 years since the separation then it is unlikely for shuko to have 300 uzumaki with her even though uzu fell during 2nd war
craven34 chapter 25 . 2/25
Endless OC's, unnecessarily long winded chapters, a naruto that gets extra training in almost every field an is basically the same as cannon naruto, this was a good fic but it's going downhill fast, I mean three chapters for the second exam alone! Come on man, wrap it up. If u continually introduce OC's u can't update every two months, it's impossible to keep up with who everyone is and what they can do. The worst part is introducing stupid characters like shuko, u probably think she's this awesome character but in reality characters like her are really annoying and make it hard to read. The all knowing leader of 300 shinobi that has spy's everywhere and has basically infiltrated konoha at almost every level is so ridiculous that it's almost laughable. It's just cliche writing and u were better than that before, I don't know what happened but the more OC's u introduce the worse the fic gets. The best thing that could happen at this point is the all knowing super genious that is ten steps ahead of everyone else shuko(Mary sue) gets tragically killed off because the way that u have set her up, nothing good will come of her. She either becomes a major villain with her 300 ninjas(laughable) or she joins naruto and the way you've written it that would b totally unrealistic. Your slowly writing yourself into a corner, that' having trouble with your "inspiration" you thought having a character that as u said "with shuko it's anyone's guess" would help but that character all by herself is strangling your fic. I sincerely hope that the next chapter I'm about to read will turn it around, but I'm guessing that the infiltrators will pawn everyone and it will be silly but wait naruto an co get away with some ridiculous distraction, but wait how will they figure out which scroll is right since shukos people were able to get to the highly guarded scrolls an tamper with them! I hope u read this review and realize how all powerful you've made shuko an co and at the very least scale it back
spirit117 chapter 26 . 2/23
D#mn the Oto team really got f#cked up. As for Danzo and Shuko talking together…SH!T IS GOING TO HAPPEN SOON!

Keep up the great work.
spirit117 chapter 25 . 2/23
D#mn you’ve updated twice already. It was interesting to see how Karin interacted with Naruto and have Kiba’s team help out at the end. I’m also looking forward to what your going to do with Tayuya; because of her red hair a lot of people who write Naruto fanfic will have her be apart of the Uzumaki so I look forward to see what you will do.

Keep up the great work.
Blackcurse11 chapter 26 . 2/22
Very clever, cryptic too, I can start to understand some point here, but not all of it. However, I'll still wait.
Oh No It's Mr Gibbles chapter 26 . 2/20
cool chapter.
xxnarufanxx chapter 26 . 2/20
veeery interesting story so far! i am looking forward to the next chapter!
cathyscloud9 chapter 26 . 2/19
OK, I LOVE your story! I will say the absolute best Uzumaki story that I have ever read. I cannot wait for the next update! Thanks!
roboguy45 chapter 26 . 2/19
Shuko and Danzo would be a great team-up and if they put their devious minds together they could rule that world LOL. Good thing only one of them wants that.
sparrowhawk13 chapter 26 . 2/19
Great chapter! Oooh the trill is killing me! Thanks for sharing!
ArthurB chapter 13 . 2/19
idk its a good story but Naruto is so stupidly naive... looks so stupid and out of place in a world of pretty much assassins and mercenaries. If it would be a T rated story i would give it 8/10 but for M rated its just feels like an epic fail, i would suggest changing tag.
mac10m1 chapter 8 . 2/19
I loved this genin test! And the interactions between the characters is something I think Kishi would be jealous of. Keep up the excellent work!
zmanjz chapter 26 . 2/17
I can't even speculate as to what the outcome of a meeting involving those two would mean... it could result in nearly anything... or nothing.
Susanoo the God of Storms chapter 3 . 2/17
why don't you use the fairy tail names instead of the new ones?
anon chapter 26 . 2/17
I really, Really like this fic lol. One of the most interesting ideas that I've ever found in Naruto fandom. Can't wait to see what happens next, update soon.
1,784 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »