Reviews for Legacy of Uzushiogakure
Mega Mario 6 chapter 26 . 9/30
How have I missed this story for so long? It's awesome, of course, love the guild with ninjustu abilities even if their not as flashy. Can't say I'm used to the new names though, I keep having to check the notes.

A few things seem strange to me though. A lot of the techniques seen to be unique in Naruto are now just part of the Clan arsenal. While it could easily be shown that the Clan originated some of those techniques, it would also infer a massive security breach somewhere with multiple parties gaining access to sensitive information and no one concerned about it. Also, how have so many people gone unnoticed throughout the world wh
my 2 guys chapter 26 . 9/19
that was good keep the chapters coming
my 2 guys chapter 26 . 9/19
that was good keep the chapters coming
Shadow of Darkness786 chapter 26 . 9/17
Love the story but I feel like Naruto isn't any stronger than he is in canon at this point. Oh well maybe you just haven't shown us his real strength yet. Shuko and Danzo, i wonder what's going to happen with them. Please update soon the wait is killing all your readers
FosterFarms chapter 26 . 9/2
These last few chapters have really forced your readers to think, and I admire that. You've been setting up some sort of colossal log forsaken twist and I truly hope that you don't disappoint...
StarOfTime chapter 6 . 8/25
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 8/11
Not a bad story, but has a multitude of annoyances. The worst being the slow plot advancement and the almost-abandoned rate of chapter updates.
You know naruto has a mind surpesser seal on right, and a physical boddy surpesser seal on, and the seal the fox resides in is kinda unbalancing his chakra right, due to only leaking only half of the Fox's energy yin energy right, and the other is sealed into narutos dad yang energy right?
1shadowhides chapter 26 . 8/8
Shunko is obviously bent on revenge. She seems to blame Konoha for this. With the conversation she just had with Danzo, it becomes a bit more clear. She's setting traps. I believe she is smart enough to realize that starting a war on any level is stupid. But she still wants her revenge on those who betrayed them. I think rather than Konoha itself, shes hunting the elements that prevented them for saving her country. A great strategist knows when to cut and run. She IS the great strategist of the Uzumaki. And she just said that she and Danzo think alike. Aside from that she is testing Naruto; taking away his greatest assets and seeing how he recovers. She is underestimating him but not by as much as she shows. She does want her family whole but she needs to see his conviction. Hence all the pressure and attention she is laying on him. All the traps and the pressure seems to be on others but when it get explained to Naruto he will see that it comes down to him. This is what I read between the lines.

All that said, I still hate her. Youve set her up as an antagonist but I dont see her as freinemy at this time. The description of loose cannon is not as apt as a speeding car throwing explosives out the windows. Sometimes its a firecracker. Others its dynamite bundles. Still other its C4 on a radio trigger. But for all the silly and cutsey and the strategies shes hurting family. Specifically shes hurting the one who hasn't HAD family before. That is a cruelty that makes me want to rip her throat out.

But then again she aint real. Which I guess just goes to show how good a writer you are. Or maybe just how immersive a reader I am. Either way keep on writing!

marquis.shax chapter 16 . 8/8
I do hope you realize it's absolutely impossible for Wave to have ever been Uzushiogakure as the island of Uzu was to the east of Konoha basically a straight line east an you'd be there according to the maps I've seen
marquis.shax chapter 9 . 8/6
Kakashi just said no as he's to god damn lazy to want to do anything that might require actual work/teaching same as Asuma since I don't think he ever really did more than chakra control, MAYBE Genjutsu theory and how to break out of it and definitely strategy aka playing Shogi with Shika for entire training sessions lol
Wayne Clark chapter 26 . 7/31
Please Sr. cane we have some more? I just love your story keep up the good work. -
Wayne Clark chapter 6 . 7/19
It's Log it's log! Ha ha ha ha ha... -
Yona chapter 26 . 7/19
Look underneath the underneath, why don't you? I'll be waiting, as presumptuous as it sounds...
Yona chapter 23 . 7/19
I think Shuko is a rather likeable character, I love her, in my opinion, because she can finally set Naruto's ass into shape. I don't know why, but he's been annoying me, along with almost every other character, for the past few chapters.
1,838 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »