Reviews for Christmastime Dreams
Very cute
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Nifty.
Ms. Notebook chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Oh my gosh I am in love with this, why didn't I check my inbox sooner? This fanfic is gorgeous and a wonderful Christmastime setting drabble!

I'm not sure what the meaning behind the dreams were, but I like to think that they were hinting towards past lives together. I really liked those action sequences. They were very detailed. The first one had my heart racing, when Rinne was trying to save Sakura from the wolf-creature. And the second dream was my favourite because Sakura gets to defend her man too! I just love her argument with dream-Rinne about how she wanted to come along to... it's something she would say, I think.

The party scenes were hilarious. Poor Rinne, feeling pressured by the girls to admitt his feelings. It's a good think that loyal Rokumon was there to distract the girls from him. I sometimes forget about that joke with the black cat _

My favourite scene was the ending. Just Sakrura misinterpreting things in her logical way as always and then coming to stunning realization that Rinne does want to kiss her. I thought the kiss on the cheek was very appropriate for the situation and really showed the intimacy of their relationship without becoming physically intimate yet.

Very beautiful and fun read. Thanks so much for posting! (Rinne's point of view it always a joy to read)

-Ms. Notebook