Reviews for On a Whim of Fate
Anony chapter 5 . 5/17/2019
More please! Loving it!
Adele chapter 5 . 6/16/2018
Interesting twist. You should definitely continue this.
Adele chapter 5 . 10/28/2017
I love this switch. Looking forward to the next chapter. You are going to finish this. Right!
G chapter 5 . 3/30/2016
This is amazing! I love this AU version of Merlin and Morgana! Please please write more soon!
novelreader chapter 3 . 6/9/2015
Geez Merlin kinda being smart about things would either make the show more boring or be forced to make the stakes go higher.
novelreader chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
This... is interesting. And here I always thought that the prince and the pauper story would be a birth switch between Arthur and Merlin, I seriously wonder how Arthur would turn out if he ended up being raised as a peasant boy hehe. Probably sweet and innocent like in 'Sword of the Stone' eh anyway, I'm intrigued over the premise. Kinda got sad over Vivienne's death, she was a sweet woman.
Moranx3 chapter 5 . 1/16/2015
((O_O)) IF YOU DON't FUDGING CONTINUE THIS I AM GOING TO CRY A LOT. :'(
Moranx3 chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
..AWESOME. The plot twist was AMAZING! OH MY GOSH YOU ALREADY HAVE ME HOOKED ONTO THIS!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/5/2015
Ahhh this is wonderful I love it! I've been waiting forever for you to update :'( Please have mercy on my soul and update!
AJsRandom chapter 5 . 1/19/2014
Very fun twist! It's engaging and well-written. If you can finish it sometime, please do! Thanks for sharing! :)
Guest chapter 5 . 12/12/2013
I like this story alot. I've read a bit of fics were merlin/morgana switch places, but yours is quite a bit different, I like the idea of Hunith and Viviane giving birth together and switching children. The story is very well written and the characters feel very in character which is always a plus. I know its been over a year since you last updated and I understand how updating can get pushed to the bottom of the to-do list, but if you ever continue this story, i will definety wait for it.
bluemeanies chapter 5 . 2/10/2013
this was fun
greeneyes chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
The swap of roles is something I've seen before and I'll admit I was skeptical before I saw your promise not to "copy and paste" Merlin and Morgana into each other's characters. Instead, I really want to see how the differences in their upbringing will change their personalities. And I can't wait for Mergana scenes! :)
Will Eva continue to make appearances? I can't tell if this is before or after magic is banned, but I guess that doesn't matter if she's in Ealdor.
Anywho, you're a fantastic writer and I can't wait to read more! Oh, and your description of Morgana as an "evil meanie-face" made me laugh. Completely warranted, accurate description.
Gen-in-the-Eve chapter 5 . 11/8/2012
Brilliant twist! I laughed out loud several times. Hope that you update it soon.
Danterevan chapter 5 . 11/3/2012