Reviews for Dawn Came Again
TantalumCobolt chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Hey :)

This story was really good. I love the idea of one of the boys having a twin and I love the character you've created.

I'd love to see more stories involving Cam, especially one of the episodes involving the Trickster. I hope you have plans to write more in this verse sometime in the future!

-TaCo
Nicolene B chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
This story was excellently written! You found away to incorporate an interesting character while still remaining true to the original characters! Nicely done! :) I'd love to read more stories from this 'verse.
TooLazyToSignIn chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Interesting. I like how its not a sis fic, its a refreshing to have different take on sibling fics. But you run into the same problem here, as you would with the sis fics. If you add another sibling into their dynamic, Sam and Dean just wouldn't have the relationship that they currently do. They wouldn't be as close as they are. Another sister or brother would just completely throw off the whole relationship.
PiperKierra chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
I thought this was an interesting take on the pilot and a wonderful AU storyline. Love the twin twist and would love to see you tackle some more first season eppy's, namely "The Benders" or "Skin". Hope to see more :)
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
I loved this story so much!

I love how Jess didn't end up dying, and I also love how Sam has an identical twin brother, and that they know when one's in trouble the other knows about it. I also love how Sam's two brothers helped him out with Jess.
Still Awesome2009 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
I think you did a great job rewriting the Pilot in a Twin'Verse, it was very tastefully done, and I like the names and the way you went about writing it. It was very stylized.

I hope you add more to this verse, I also think you should definitely try this verse with the Home episode, Nightmare episode, and Something Wicked. Reading all those story lines in this verse would definitely be interesting.

I usely don't write review that are very long, but I saw you first review (from a very nagging person) and thought I should give my complete opinion, rather than tell you "Great job,write more"

...but, because I really want to say this, I will.

Great job, write more, because I really enjoyed reading it, and it's been a while since I really, truely enjoyed a fanfic. This is inspiring me to start writing again
Anon chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Okay, this could be an interesting fic but there are some drawbacks; The first being the twin's name. "Campbell"? I'm not sure how to say this without sounding like a bitch but C'MON DUDE! Look through baby names, change it to something like Jerry, Tom, Billy, Alex/Alec (being a smart-alec to Daddy Winchester), Logan, Cole, or whatever normal or somewhat unique names out there on the list. Campbell is a horrible name.

Second is the story on how you changed things a bit too much for some people's tastes. Dean needed help with dealing with the Lady in White, and I don't think Dean is smart enough to do the researching part on his own (that's why Sam or Twin!Sam is there) to help guide the older man.

Third is putting Jessica in a position to revealing the supernatural world when she is to remain completely oblivious to the whole thing.

I see a lot of potential in this thing, but because of the stuff read so far, it kinda ruins Sam's whole point in not joining the hunt for both their dad and the demon that murdered his lover. Please, I hope you consider this, and if not... I hope you know what you're doing. Good luck.

~Anon