Reviews for Deadly Games
Guest chapter 8 . 7/31/2014
This is amazing. Not only is the story superb but your grammar is impeccable, which, for me, can make or break a story. Great, original ideas, I'm looking forward to updates.
- DdD
prettyflour chapter 8 . 5/28/2014
I like this so far! Are you continuing?
sujari6 chapter 8 . 11/6/2013
Great story. I look forward to the next update.
smiles make the world go round chapter 8 . 11/5/2013
oh my god.

this is amazing...sorry im just too starstruck to say much amazing...update...please.
Ultraviolet Phenomenon chapter 7 . 6/7/2013
Holy crap! So...what's going on here? I want to know WHY Bella is working for Victoria. Crazy good mystery here. Can't wait for more!
Ultraviolet Phenomenon chapter 6 . 6/7/2013
This Bella is starting to scare the crap out of me.
Ultraviolet Phenomenon chapter 4 . 6/7/2013
Oh wow! You're the second person in two days who I've seen use that theory with Jasper's thirst too. I really am glad that I wasn't grasping at straws with that one. I was afraid that no one else would think that it was believable.
Ultraviolet Phenomenon chapter 2 . 6/7/2013
Yeah, when Emmett is pissed and Esme starts ignoring expletives you know that you're in trouble. Typical Edward. Why does it feel like even though people love him, they all want to just smack him sometimes? Oh, right, because they do.
Ultraviolet Phenomenon chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Woah, now that just caught me off guard.

"I longed for the savage simplicity of tearing a phone cord from the wall. Hitting "ignore" over and over again just didn't carry the same satisfaction."

Ain't that the damn truth?
JMaire chapter 7 . 5/17/2013
Huh? So, Victoria is not hunting Bella? Or is she forcing her to do this? Why wouldn't she want the Cullens there?
JMaire chapter 6 . 12/16/2012
"I was just trying to avoid laughing hysterically at the idea that I should give a damn what any of you want or need."

Good going, Bella! Why SHOULD she give a crap about THEM? What right do any of them have to think she owes them a DAMN THING?
JMaire chapter 5 . 9/16/2012
Too short!

Love how Bella's ripping into the Cullens for their hypocrisy.

Can't wait until they realize they left her to Victoria, when they were out to "protect" her.
ladylibre chapter 4 . 9/6/2012
NO FAIR. You cannot start such an interesting story and then leave it there! That is uncool, chica. Seriously, I am very intrigued and hope to read some more very soon :-)
JMaire chapter 2 . 6/27/2012
Ok, Emmett... I'm as angry with NM Edward as the next person.

BUT. Why do the Cullens continually get away with putting ALL of the blame on EDWARD for leaving Bella when THEY chose to go with him?

He didn't hold a flamethrower to their heads to force them to leave her. He didn't make them go, he couldn't force them to stay away.

Any one of them could have looked in on her, written to her, called her, e-mailed her. Alice could have looked for her.

So, let's not put it all on (half-crazed) Eddie here. It's convenient, but it's not true.
JMaire chapter 4 . 6/27/2012
"Bella," Alice began carefully, "let us help you. It's no more than what we would do for each other. You know we consider you family."

"Obviously. All the dumping and leaving and ignoring really showed your support," Bella scoffed.

*Snicker* Oh, I love this! Yes, Alice... you really showed your sisterly support and love for Bella. How about you go screw yourself?