Reviews for Just His Luck
OliviaSnowPlays chapter 5 . 1/15
Waiting for the next chapter
Guest chapter 5 . 11/28/2016
Omg why was this stopped?
Ameranthian chapter 5 . 11/22/2016
AH, I can just picture Altair when Claudia walked in! I hope eventually this gets more chapters.
DreamsWishesReality chapter 5 . 9/3/2016
Oh my gosh, please update. I need to know more. :O
Guest chapter 5 . 8/15/2016
Noooooooooo! Don't leave it there! Update!
LunarisDraconis chapter 5 . 8/4/2016
I am in love with this story. It is really sad you haven't updated in quite awhile.
Mumia0813 chapter 5 . 6/18/2016
More!
Echo the Ice Tiger chapter 5 . 6/5/2016
awwwww just when it was getting good and sad to see its been so long since its been updated too :(
lulabby14 chapter 5 . 5/27/2016
Nooo why did you stop?! It's an amazing story! The personalities are spot on, you have given the story enough drama and comedy, making your already good story even better, andthr ROMANCE! It's really good, the way Altair hadn't done anything until now, and the how it just exploded. And Ezio being the perv we all know he is. I mean, I love this story, I could continue talking about all the things I like hehe.
I really hope you continue it soon but if not, there's nothing I can do about it :P :)
Best of wishes
Lulabby14
Guest chapter 5 . 5/25/2016
Hey... This story is f***ing amazing! _ Style, story... For all five chapters I have laughed like never before. It's a pity it isn't updated for 4 years, but what can reader do. I would like to write sometimes like you do. :) If you ever stumble on this story again, ask yourself: "Why did I stop?" And then try to rethink about writing next chapters. I'm not pushing you to anything. I can't force you to write, I know that from first experience with writing. But try to rethink about that, for us zealous and jealous readers. :D Wishing goodluck with life and all that crap a human being needs to be happy. ;)
simon chapter 1 . 3/29/2016
Whoever wrote this story needs to drink a good dose of bleach. What an awful concept (come at me fangirls).
Sayuri-Yuuko chapter 5 . 2/25/2016
Drama. Definitely more drama. Like maybe Desmond getting taken by Templars (which is totally a stereotypical route for an AC fic to go but hey! If it ain't broke, don't fix). But also build up the relationship. They need to know more about Desmond's and each other's backgrounds. :D

Love the story thus far in other news!
Tinyterror chapter 5 . 1/22/2016
I fucking love it, please come back and write more!
Grimm-Kitty chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
Huehuehue, you'll never escape the Bleach fans ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡) Creepiness aside, despite this being updated 3 years ago, I'm still hopeful! Love this fic and you're an awesome author, can't wait to see what happens next~
BigJellyMonster chapter 5 . 11/29/2015
Oh yeah sure stop at the good part that's cool -_-