Reviews for Just His Luck
kyoneko87 chapter 5 . 7/7
I think I have already said this before, but please continue! I need to see more! More Desmond, more Ezio, and more Altiar! More of the molestation and hopefully some sex please! Maybe even a threesome! Plus I really like the sarcasm in this work! So more of that please! I look forward to future installments!
Amu4ever chapter 5 . 4/14
You evil author! Whyever did you stop at that point? WHY? And why didn't you continue your wonderful story? :(
Amu4ever chapter 4 . 4/13
Oh my gosh! The scene with Claudia was awesome! No, scratch that, BOTH scenes with Claudia are!
Amu4ever chapter 3 . 4/13
This is fantastic! Your characterisation is adoreworthy. And the way you portray the scene from all pov without actually changing POV! Wow, just wow. You are seriously good at switching narator at the perfect moment in the best possible way.
Amu4ever chapter 2 . 4/13
Hehehe...this is so brillant! (I keep imagining diabolic laugher while reading this story :D )
Amu4ever chapter 1 . 4/13
I have read this very scene, Desmond dropping from the sky to land on Ezio, so many times now that I am wondering wheter or not it is canon. Is it? Canon I mean?

Also, that was the cutest AN I have read in a long while. And the smiley between the scenes made the chapter just all-the-more funny :D
I hope you continue with this. It was, still is, very good. I read this first, years ago, and I still stands as one of my favorite assassins creed time travel/ three way romance fics.
kyoneko87 chapter 5 . 1/22
Please continue. I reply like your sarcastic way of writing. I want to see what happens next.
OliviaSnowPlays chapter 5 . 1/15
Waiting for the next chapter
Guest chapter 5 . 11/28/2016
Omg why was this stopped?
Ameranthian chapter 5 . 11/22/2016
AH, I can just picture Altair when Claudia walked in! I hope eventually this gets more chapters.
DreamsWishesReality chapter 5 . 9/3/2016
Oh my gosh, please update. I need to know more. :O
Guest chapter 5 . 8/15/2016
Noooooooooo! Don't leave it there! Update!
LunarisDraconis chapter 5 . 8/4/2016
I am in love with this story. It is really sad you haven't updated in quite awhile.
Mumia0813 chapter 5 . 6/18/2016