Reviews for Just His Luck
BabyDescendant2345 chapter 5 . 5/10
Who cares? ...Well me obviously...but still I'm sure you got the hidden message. It's amazing! Did you know? I think it's going in a perfect sync it's fine. Legit. Wow. Lots of drama going in there I'll say.

Maybe a taD morE drama and Sort of Make Others involved as well...Nah joking it's perfect. UpDate! Please.

(Get it ;) Haha, right)
ManyGamePlayer chapter 5 . 4/20
I think every author feels that frustration. I know I certainly do! And don't worry about it! I can't wait to read more! ;)
The.Wholock.Brony.Assassin chapter 5 . 4/7
Wth is Altair drunk?
The.Wholock.Brony.Assassin chapter 4 . 4/7
NOOOOOOO! NOT THE AC!
The.Wholock.Brony.Assassin chapter 1 . 4/7
So awsome. And yeah I'm a bleach fan but I'm in a lot of fandoms sooooo yeaaaaaaaah
CreepyPastaLover12 chapter 4 . 4/4
Please update! I've got to see more yaoi abd drama! Please and thank you :)
yuki chapter 5 . 3/29
Update soon please?
Mybodyisready chapter 5 . 3/18
Alright this is downright sinful. You start getting to the good stuff then stop!? Well I hope you continue even though it's like been three years but who's counting..* me that's who's counting* any way this is an amazing fic and I like it a lot and I hope to see it updated some day. And if not...well one can dream
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 1 . 3/14
So does that mean a DECENT AC/bleach Xover MAY be in the works? Cause I think Ezzy and Grimmy would get on GREAT! And yeah, I'm a fan of Bleach AND Assassin's Creed lol
SayuRock chapter 5 . 2/22
Oh pelease, pleeeeeeeaseeee continue this story T-T
I love it, it's just perfect! The sarcasm, the caracters, the atmosphere, the story is just amazing. Please, pleeeasee, continue this, I really admire you! T-T :33
boredlittleduckling chapter 5 . 1/4
That was amazing just amazing and I love it. It was so beautiful that I might cry...
MobileWriter chapter 5 . 10/25/2014
W-w-w-wonderful! You're got the tension going gurl! :-D
nightwatcher chapter 5 . 10/13/2014
love your story, it's perfect. please continue it. *ezio's puppy pout*
Sovereign Violette chapter 5 . 10/10/2014
You're doing fine, promise (I'm not blushing, by the way! I'm not! Really! Honestly!...Maybe.). Maybe build up more on the relationships if you want; drama and more build up of romance, wooing, drama, conflict, and sexy time is ALWAYS welcomed! It makes the story more interesting-at least, to me it does. Good job thus far, by the way! I'm looking forward to more. Soon. SOON, okay? I need it. There isn't enough Assassin's Creed romance out there with Ezio/Desmond/Altair!
killer4853 chapter 4 . 10/3/2014