Reviews for Seeing Is Believing
TheNaggingCube chapter 11 . 10/13/2013
Sweet ending to a great SoSF fic that read like and episode.
honu59 chapter 11 . 8/14/2012
What a beautiful ending, though poignant. Steve and Jeannie made wise decisions. But on the other hand, love can be such a rare thing that to push it aside, whatever the reason, is sad. I do hope that they get a second chance. Thanks for this lovely story!
Mounty Swiss chapter 11 . 8/12/2012
What a wonderful story! Your characters have the depth they need to become friends with them.
meixel chapter 11 . 8/10/2012
A bittersweet ending. It was beautiful. I could feel the tinge of disappointment for Steve, but was happy to see that you made the character strong enough to handle it well.
jodm chapter 11 . 8/10/2012
Just the right way to end this well-written story. Mike's wisdom comes through perfectly in his reflections to Steve on what the dangers of police work mean to a cop's wife and family, espepcially the sacrifices that work can demand.

Love the conversation between Steve and Jeannie - just the right touch of humor that smooths things over. i'm definitely looking forward to your next story.
meixel chapter 10 . 8/4/2012
Great action pact chapter with just the right touch of romance and concern. Can't wait to see how you conclude this!
Mounty Swiss chapter 10 . 8/4/2012
Wow, never read this great story... will absolutely have to read the precedent chapters too :-)
honu59 chapter 10 . 7/31/2012
Wow, that was really exciting! The details that you've put into this fight scene left me wondering if Steve and Jeannie would indeed come out alive. Glad they are both okay now. Is there more? If so, looking forward to it! Thanks.
meixel chapter 9 . 7/12/2012
Argh! The suspense! Wonderful visuals throughout the chapter. Poor Scott. I'm on the edge of my seat for the next installment!
CasiNight chapter 9 . 7/12/2012
AAHH! Cliffhanger! Really great! Please update!
honu59 chapter 9 . 7/12/2012
Okay, you're leaving it like that? That is indeed an evil cliffie! Great suspense-filled chapter! I hope that the next will come along soon - you've left Jeannie in an awful mess, that is, if she is still among the living. :)
honu59 chapter 8 . 7/5/2012
Okay, I'm all caught up now. Fantastic story! Chapter 7, especially. You handled the scene and Steve and Jeannie's feelings with great care and very realistically. I'm sure this was not an easy thing, but you nailed it! And Chapter 8: apart from catching this sick murderer, Mike also has to deal with what he witnessed and how it affects his feelings toward Steve and Jeannie. Poor Steve, I'm glad I'm not in his shoes. I hope that any damage done to his relationship with Mike is repairable. You bit off a lot in this one, and you're handling it beautifully. I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
CasiNight chapter 8 . 6/22/2012
Aaahhh! Please update! I want to see if steve still has to protect her! LOVED IT!
arkagy chapter 8 . 6/3/2012
great chapter. poor old Steve. A cross Mike is not someone i would want to meet up with.
meixel chapter 8 . 6/3/2012
Poor Steve. You could feel how badly he felt. I wondered what the next step would be after chap 7 and figured the most rationale thing to do was exactly what Mike did in this chapter. You gave Mike the upper hand which was appropriate. Now it would seem like those two need to talk. But first things first, gotta get the bad guy.