Reviews for Counting
librarywitch chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Well done.
Peace Like a River chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Nice piece - I've always thought Molly should have counted. (Mycroft, too, despite the sibling rivalry and mistakes he's made.)
FarGreenCountrySwiftSunrise chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Bravo. Thanks for writing this.
shepweir always chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Yes she counted and always will because everyone knows even our asexual consulting detective is affected by her amazing spirit and incredible giving nature. He is so fortunate to have such a great and caring friend. Molly would do anything he asked. She risked her career by helping him. That took a lot
of love and courage on her part. I enjoyed this moment when he noted that
Molly was indeed important to him and she was truly a valued friend.
editor frog chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
I loved this. A more in-depth review from me can be found via your PM account Goodreads. Hope to see more from you!
The Red Fedora chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Interesting. I was wondering how they were planning to handle the 'end of holmes' :) I like molly
owl-eats-waffles chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Ooh, brilliant! I'm still buzzing after watching Reichenbach, so this has come just in time to stop the withdrawal symptoms starting for another day or so! (I guess from this story that you loved the "Go Molly Hooper!" as much as I did!)
SandwichesYumYum chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Excellently written and a very good read. Thank you.
CountryGrl chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Ooh this is clever, with the double, nay triple, meaning of the word 'count'. Excellent stuff. Thanks for sharing!
Magna Parva chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Molly's one of those characters you find slightly pathetic in how hard she tries but you know you can rely on her for anything and so you feel bad for her whenever something goes wrong. She's someone who surprises you by turning out to be quite a good friend actually, it was just your fault for not giving her a chance and letting her pass by. (Yes, I'm talking in second person, and not at you.)

It's for these reasons that I internally jump for joy whenever I see a fic like this. Keep writing!