Reviews for A Valentines Day Scheme
andalitebandit-6 chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
OMG! This was SO adorable! xD I was so mad at Perry for ditching Doof in the stands too! Nice to know it was just for popcorn :3 I'd have liked it better if the rose colors didn't have to be explained by Norm though... maybe an informational tag attached to the bouquet? I'm sad I didn't catch the Futurama reference ):
Jet Engine chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Aww! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
I love your Perry and Doofs; so well written.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
I have only seen one part, and that "Perry couldn't laugh". So... BALLS TO YOU AND THIS STUPID STORY!
saint alacran chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Hehe, so cute and well-written. Where has this treasure of a story been hiding! Love Doof's thoughts and that Norm was in the tale. Thanks for writing.
Accalia Michaels chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Futurama reference? WHERE?
LuticolousMantis chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
I wonder what's flower language for I-am-a-platypus-who-enjoys-being-trapped-by-my-nemesis-and-beating-him-up-but-we-are-definitely-more-than-just-enemies-and-maybe-there's-some-wierd-sexual-tension-going-on-or-something.

I bet it's dandelions.

Also, very cute.

I laughed at Doof's idea of them watching movies and Perry destroying the movie-nator after wards.
Quanktumspirit chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Oh god. My heart just melted. I checked online what all the other colours mean and I might be writing a story about the flowers in relationahip to Perry the Platterpuss and Heinz Doofenschmirz. They are by far the cutest couple. :).
Snark-N-Moon chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
It's been awhile since I've read a good and in-character Perryshmirtz story...And this not only hit my expectation of what a 'good' fanfiction should have...It exceeded it! This was beyond adorable, and I found myself smiling throughout. Heck, I even laughed out loud at a few parts. This is how you write for the couple, folks. This here is perfection.

Thank you for such a wonderful story. :)
Pricat chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Aw cute and I know how Doofy feels on Valentine's Day but happy that Perry made him happy
angelofdeath241107 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
muy bien escrito, me encanto.

aƱadido a mis favoritos.

saludos.
ForThoseWhoLikeToMoveItMoveIt chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Aw that was so sweet!
BlueRose1313 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Adorable, loved it!

I like how every one is just staring at the seemingly crazy man talking to the platipus