Reviews for Intelligent boys and girls
Naruto4Evar chapter 15 . 1/13
A friend of mine and I are exactly like Idris and Near in this chapter, except we aren't geniuses, or actually *cough* I am *cough*.

Because we are the kind of people who just sit on the side with a pokerface on, watching other people doing stupid shenanigans while commentating.
BlushingNeko chapter 34 . 12/9/2013
Waaaaaaaaa they died
BlushingNeko chapter 25 . 12/8/2013
Read this till 5am, I'll continue in 5hs
BlushingNeko chapter 22 . 12/8/2013
Well I loved this chap
EdgeOfHeaven chapter 34 . 11/2/2013
please make a sequel PLEASE!
Nuntis chapter 34 . 10/30/2013
For your first story, this is so awesome. I really hope that your sequel will be as good as this, even better.
ChuYumeAkirameru chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
OMFG YAYYY! Yeses! I finally found it! I've been looking everywhere for this! I read it a long time ago and I wanted to find it do I could put it in my favorites and I finally did! Hurray for filters! And now I click the favorite button. :o *click*
Newia chapter 34 . 9/17/2013
Okay, I know I'm hella late with this review and I'm really sorry for that. I'm also sorry of it'll seem to corny or something. (And just to let you know I almost cried when I finished writing it.) It seemed as if delaying writing of this review would somehow cancel out the fact that this wonderful story has ended.

From the very begging (over year and half ago, geez time went fast) I adored this story.
Characters had- HAVE their original characteristics and your OC's seem like real Death Note characters we just didn't get chance to hear about in manga. I also loved your plot and soon, this fic became my favourite one not just of all Death Note fics but it became my favourite fic in general. I would often wander back to it and reread chapters you wrote while waiting for an update. It made my laugh and it made me sad. Thus, it's well written. I don't believe something can be called "well written" if it doesn't bring out emotions out of reader.
Wammy's seem realistic and I got to wander around house and forest surrounding it along with characters. I felt as if I was part of their daily adventures and conversations. iBag made me feel as if I'm wandering and learning about Death Note universe from another, bit happier, perspective. If I had any power over Death Note (or owned any copyrights of it) I would absolutely include this bits of life in England in original series. Okay, no, I'm lying. I would made completely new series out of it, I would if I could even make anime out of it and produce some games and everything. And that's only things I'm coming up with right now!
What was I saying is that I loved this part of Death Note universe and I love how you see it. Your imagination is incredible and so is your way of expressing it through writing! It's the most realistic fanfiction work I've read in this fandom and for all of that I would like to tell you thank you.

Thank you for deciding to publish this work; thank you for deciding to continue it; thank you for never stopping (no matter how far apart your updates sometimes were); thank you for sharing it with us all; thank you for deciding to let us wander along with you in this amazing part of your mind.
Thank you for allowing me and the rest of readers to join you and your characters in this adventure knitted out of beautiful words.
FeralBlastoise chapter 34 . 8/19/2013
I. Hate. You. Why. Did. This. Happen. No. Why. The feels. Why. NONONO. I shipped it so hard. Chocolates. Game cartridges. Log block towers. No. Why.

No seriously. Why the heck would you do that!? NONONONONOWHYMUSTYOULEAVEMELIKETHISWHY!?

I can't wait until the sequel :3 I just hope you don't hit me in the feels again... xD
Guest chapter 34 . 8/17/2013
Omg I cried. Why couldn't you at least have jade and mello and idri and near kiss? Then I would of been happy
Tomoyoforever chapter 34 . 8/17/2013
I don't feel like logging in but... I have to comment on this.
OMFG THAT WAS SO SAD I ALMOST CRIED T.T . But I'm not a very emotional person. It was very sad though, I can't wait for the sequel. Your writing skills are awesome.
Bitblondetoday chapter 34 . 8/17/2013
You think I want to kill you? You think?
L is dead. Light is dead. Matt, Mello, Misa, pretty much everyone I've ever loved is dead, except for Near, who is all alone now.
Did you really need more corpses. Did you really.
Oh my god I am crying I hate you
(brief translation: your writing skills are too good for our good but you will go far we'll just roll around in pain)
Can't wait for the sequel! Bamf Near in the end.
They are dead whoa.
I hate you god fucking damn it
Bitblondetoday chapter 33 . 8/17/2013
*excited screeching*
FeralBlastoise chapter 33 . 8/17/2013
NONONONONOWHYMUSTYOULEAVEMELIKETHISWHY!?

Poor Mello, he has a hard time getting his feelings into words... I still ship it no matter what.

Is there going to be a timeskip? Oh, jeez... Mello's going to experience more Jade, and when that happens... (Fangirl squee) I hop that didn't sound weird... O.o
FeralBlastoise chapter 32 . 8/12/2013
No. Nonononono. WHY MUST YOU LEAVE US WITH DEM CLIFFIES!?

Are you by any chance writing a special chapter for Christmas? Are Mello and Jade finally gonna kiss? I'm in love with that pairing now. I can't ship Mello with anyone else. I've lost my ability to can.