Reviews for Intelligent boys and girls
XxSaphirezxX chapter 11 . 5/9
I can't wait to find out either haha
XxSaphirezxX chapter 10 . 5/9
TOTALLY SHIP NEAR AND IDRIS XD Partly because I have a heart condition too lol

LOVE that you've completed this and its going awesome so far. Will keep reading :)
That was soooooooooo exiting
achroous chapter 35 . 12/31/2014
Yaaay! I am so happy that you've decided to continue. :-) so exciting!
Stormsandskieslover chapter 34 . 7/10/2014
Wow...I can't wait for the sequel! You did well, you gave Matt, Mello, and Near more depth than the series. Now we know why they are so bitter. I can't wait to see how you incorporate the girls into your sequel! Thank you for the read. :)
achroous chapter 32 . 6/22/2014
This was like one of the funniest chapters ever! I hope that you didn't change your mind about the sequel! Please we've been waiting for it for almost a year.
achroous chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
When will the sequel come up? I can't wait!
jinxofthedesert chapter 3 . 6/9/2014
awesome I was laughing at all the arguing
Naruto4Evar chapter 15 . 1/13/2014
A friend of mine and I are exactly like Idris and Near in this chapter, except we aren't geniuses, or actually *cough* I am *cough*.

Because we are the kind of people who just sit on the side with a pokerface on, watching other people doing stupid shenanigans while commentating.
BlushingNeko chapter 34 . 12/9/2013
Waaaaaaaaa they died
BlushingNeko chapter 25 . 12/8/2013
Read this till 5am, I'll continue in 5hs
BlushingNeko chapter 22 . 12/8/2013
Well I loved this chap
EdgeOfHeaven chapter 34 . 11/2/2013
please make a sequel PLEASE!
achroous chapter 34 . 10/30/2013
For your first story, this is so awesome. I really hope that your sequel will be as good as this, even better.
ChuYumeAkirameru chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
OMFG YAYYY! Yeses! I finally found it! I've been looking everywhere for this! I read it a long time ago and I wanted to find it do I could put it in my favorites and I finally did! Hurray for filters! And now I click the favorite button. :o *click*