Reviews for Intelligent boys and girls
That was soooooooooo exiting
Nuntis chapter 35 . 12/31/2014
Yaaay! I am so happy that you've decided to continue. :-) so exciting!
Stormsandskieslover chapter 34 . 7/10/2014
Wow...I can't wait for the sequel! You did well, you gave Matt, Mello, and Near more depth than the series. Now we know why they are so bitter. I can't wait to see how you incorporate the girls into your sequel! Thank you for the read. :)
Nuntis chapter 32 . 6/22/2014
This was like one of the funniest chapters ever! I hope that you didn't change your mind about the sequel! Please we've been waiting for it for almost a year.
Nuntis chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
When will the sequel come up? I can't wait!
jinxofthedesert chapter 3 . 6/9/2014
awesome I was laughing at all the arguing
Naruto4Evar chapter 15 . 1/13/2014
A friend of mine and I are exactly like Idris and Near in this chapter, except we aren't geniuses, or actually *cough* I am *cough*.

Because we are the kind of people who just sit on the side with a pokerface on, watching other people doing stupid shenanigans while commentating.
BlushingNeko chapter 34 . 12/9/2013
Waaaaaaaaa they died
BlushingNeko chapter 25 . 12/8/2013
Read this till 5am, I'll continue in 5hs
BlushingNeko chapter 22 . 12/8/2013
Well I loved this chap
EdgeOfHeaven chapter 34 . 11/2/2013
please make a sequel PLEASE!
Nuntis chapter 34 . 10/30/2013
For your first story, this is so awesome. I really hope that your sequel will be as good as this, even better.
ChuYumeAkirameru chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
OMFG YAYYY! Yeses! I finally found it! I've been looking everywhere for this! I read it a long time ago and I wanted to find it do I could put it in my favorites and I finally did! Hurray for filters! And now I click the favorite button. :o *click*
Newia chapter 34 . 9/17/2013
Okay, I know I'm hella late with this review and I'm really sorry for that. I'm also sorry of it'll seem to corny or something. (And just to let you know I almost cried when I finished writing it.) It seemed as if delaying writing of this review would somehow cancel out the fact that this wonderful story has ended.

From the very begging (over year and half ago, geez time went fast) I adored this story.
Characters had- HAVE their original characteristics and your OC's seem like real Death Note characters we just didn't get chance to hear about in manga. I also loved your plot and soon, this fic became my favourite one not just of all Death Note fics but it became my favourite fic in general. I would often wander back to it and reread chapters you wrote while waiting for an update. It made my laugh and it made me sad. Thus, it's well written. I don't believe something can be called "well written" if it doesn't bring out emotions out of reader.
Wammy's seem realistic and I got to wander around house and forest surrounding it along with characters. I felt as if I was part of their daily adventures and conversations. iBag made me feel as if I'm wandering and learning about Death Note universe from another, bit happier, perspective. If I had any power over Death Note (or owned any copyrights of it) I would absolutely include this bits of life in England in original series. Okay, no, I'm lying. I would made completely new series out of it, I would if I could even make anime out of it and produce some games and everything. And that's only things I'm coming up with right now!
What was I saying is that I loved this part of Death Note universe and I love how you see it. Your imagination is incredible and so is your way of expressing it through writing! It's the most realistic fanfiction work I've read in this fandom and for all of that I would like to tell you thank you.

Thank you for deciding to publish this work; thank you for deciding to continue it; thank you for never stopping (no matter how far apart your updates sometimes were); thank you for sharing it with us all; thank you for deciding to let us wander along with you in this amazing part of your mind.
Thank you for allowing me and the rest of readers to join you and your characters in this adventure knitted out of beautiful words.
FeralBlastoise chapter 34 . 8/19/2013
I. Hate. You. Why. Did. This. Happen. No. Why. The feels. Why. NONONO. I shipped it so hard. Chocolates. Game cartridges. Log block towers. No. Why.

No seriously. Why the heck would you do that!? NONONONONOWHYMUSTYOULEAVEMELIKETHISWHY!?

I can't wait until the sequel :3 I just hope you don't hit me in the feels again... xD