Reviews for Sitz!
eza.xo chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
This was just hilarious to read. I can't express how much I would love to see you write more stories in this little AU. Marie was just so cute, and I loved the way you characterised Erik!
Venger chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
This is sooo funny,but why do they have the kids so young?
They wouldn't know they are mutants until puberty.
DamonFan chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
That was hillarious! I love it!
JBubbles chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
This fic was so bizarre! And so so soooo much fun to read! I adored it, the crazy way that Dog!Erik thinks, the undeniable atraction and loyalty towards Charles... everything was so hilarious and good written! And Marie-darling, Rogue!, how she hated him and began to look for dog!Logan.

Ah, the ending... the ending was promissing!.
JenniferC77 chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
This was too cute...how funny to see Erik's true instincts represented as his canine nature that his higher mind was always trying to overrule. I love that no matter what for him, it always came back to Charles.
Sharzam chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
I actually LOVED this. There aren't nearly enough fics out there where my favourite characters are turned into animals for absolutely NO REASON AT ALL but this is definitely top of my list :D

"I SAT FOUR TIMES" indeed.
ChOFee chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
I'd just like to say that you're extremely good at writing humour. This was incredibly fun to read, exceeding all my expectations.
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Haha this was really random and funny! I love it!
flowermasters chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
This is hilarious. J'adore.
anon chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Oh I'm so glad to see you've finally finished this! Erik's voice was hilarious and Charles was adorable. The ending is made of so much win, I cannot even!