Reviews for Back From The Dead Because Of You
MadameGoethe chapter 5 . 7/7/2014
*slow clap* much as Sherlock ordered John not to die, I order you to please,please,PLEASE write more johnlock stories! This was an absolute delight to read, and, I quote John" are you sure it was your first time?"
the highest of praise from me, this was really ery enjoyable and perfect indeed, thank you so much!
MadameGoethe chapter 4 . 7/7/2014
I DON'T WANT THIS TO END!
MadameGoethe chapter 3 . 7/7/2014
holy SHIT! I just shouted out "WOAAAH!" at half three at night on my balcony when John said that that was Mrs. Hudson's username and had goosebumps all over my body. You evil genius you! And now John...oh my god!
You have a serious talent, my friend!
MadameGoethe chapter 2 . 7/7/2014
oh these two absolute IDIOTS! *sigh* I do so love them though!
absolutely wonderful writing, great idea and incredibly sexy so far. and thanks very much for the extremely graphic image of a naked, cum-covered sleeping Sherlock now I surely won't be able to sleep for good ;)
Telula13 chapter 3 . 6/21/2012
This story is absolutely amazing! seriously. And I hope you finish it eventually (cough cough soon ;) ) but I understand real life can drop pianos on us and stop amazing stories from being finished :(

But I hope you do finish this one because I will be waiting with baited breath :D
IAmTheMedusa chapter 5 . 3/15/2012
great story. More? please...
AkiraNatsume chapter 5 . 2/17/2012
More plz. Lol,
DoctorReidIsInTheHouse chapter 5 . 2/16/2012
Again you have committed murder with your epic writing! I love it. I think that it'd be good to make Sherlock to seem a little curious about sex, making it more... Detectivey not a word but it's the only way I can put it across. I can't physically wait for the next chapter :)
NivalKenival chapter 5 . 2/15/2012
This is EPICNESS! I am sorry I didn't review chapters 2-4 but I have a good excuse, I couldn't put is down. Anyway please continue.

Your now #1 fan

~NH
NivalKenival chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Adorableness
Silentshadow2828 chapter 5 . 2/14/2012
I don't really know how to articulate my feels right now XD this story is so good c: though I have a feeling something bad is going to happen... (after all, I can't imagine this story having much more plot without it. No offense, I'm just saying... It'll be hard. Or something. Right?)
toridoki chapter 5 . 2/14/2012
wow just the right read for valentines night but I'm going to be blushing thinking about this tomorrow when i visit where they film Sherlock I hope they cant read minds!
NinjaBearClaw chapter 5 . 2/14/2012
AWw thats sweet I like that John looks after Sherlock all the time. Its lovly

Keep Writing

Ninja
drjamband chapter 5 . 2/14/2012
didn't notice any mistakes )

loved in! i love love love that sherlock was nervous at first but realized that john would keep him safe ) very well done!
power0girl chapter 5 . 2/14/2012
Wow, if that's a chapter you should worry about I'm scared to read one you aren't! This one was so immersive I almost missed a delivery!

That was amazing! I will wait patiently for the next bit.

Ta