Reviews for Because
ThessalyMc chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
The detail in the description of Lestrade running out of his office at Sally's news is glorious. I love that you note that he's left his jacket behind in his haste, his coffee dropped or knocked off the desk and spilling out on the floor unheeded. Powerful.
xheartkreuzx chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
fantastic!
Dr.B.Damned chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
This really is beautiful, I love it.
Lady Sam Mallory chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
very sad, but nicely written.

LSM
The Credits chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
You made me cry.
bruderlein chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Perfect.. what would make it even more perfect, it's an epilohue from Lestrade's point of view, when Sherlock does come back...
confusingsmile chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
So good! It's sad but I love the way you portray Lestrade. Very nice, very nice indeed :)
Lestrade's Lady chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Very nice look into Lestrade's thoughts and feelings. As far as I'm concerned, there aren't nearly enough fics that tell things from his POV. Well-written and powerful.
Xeniya chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Loved it! Both John and Greg are so believable and alive and I feel so - great job! You actuaaly made me all teared up
Joanne chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Thank you very much!

I really enjoyed during translation. Your words are so vivid that I'm not sure if I've managed to express them in the right anyway, I've done it and here is the . ?tid36381&page1&extra#pid828051
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Awww, really sad! Very good characterizations, loved it!

:D
Joanne12345 chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
I was deeply moved by this article. I am wondering that if I can translate your story into Chinese so that more Chinese readers can share such a wonderful forward to your reply.

Joanne
DainoChild chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Ow, my heat.

This was magnificent.
LifeFiction chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Broke my heart! I hate Donovan and Anderson right now. I'm also really worried about Lestrade's future at NSY so I love reading fics from his POV. I really think this one really touched on what he and John would be feeling. Great job!
Sky chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
This was a really beautiful piece. I love all these stories from Lestrade's point of view. I like that he's a character that's not necessarily even entirely essential to the series, but he is at the same time so important in the end. I liked the writing style as well.

"They aren't sure because they all know who John Watson is: they read his blog, they see his picture in the paper occasionally next to Sherlock. They know."

I really liked this point, something I haven't thought of- how the public would have watched John grieve, as he has become so well-known himself.