Reviews for Because
xheartkreuzx chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
fantastic!
Dr.B.Damned chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
This really is beautiful, I love it.
Lady Sam Mallory chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
very sad, but nicely written.

LSM
The Credits chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
You made me cry.
bruderlein chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Perfect.. what would make it even more perfect, it's an epilohue from Lestrade's point of view, when Sherlock does come back...
confusingsmile chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
So good! It's sad but I love the way you portray Lestrade. Very nice, very nice indeed :)
Lestrade's Lady chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Very nice look into Lestrade's thoughts and feelings. As far as I'm concerned, there aren't nearly enough fics that tell things from his POV. Well-written and powerful.
Xeniya chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Loved it! Both John and Greg are so believable and alive and I feel so - great job! You actuaaly made me all teared up
Joanne chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Thank you very much!

I really enjoyed during translation. Your words are so vivid that I'm not sure if I've managed to express them in the right anyway, I've done it and here is the . ?tid36381&page1&extra#pid828051
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Awww, really sad! Very good characterizations, loved it!

:D
Joanne12345 chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
I was deeply moved by this article. I am wondering that if I can translate your story into Chinese so that more Chinese readers can share such a wonderful forward to your reply.

Joanne
DainoChild chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Ow, my heat.

This was magnificent.
LifeFiction chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Broke my heart! I hate Donovan and Anderson right now. I'm also really worried about Lestrade's future at NSY so I love reading fics from his POV. I really think this one really touched on what he and John would be feeling. Great job!
Sky chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
This was a really beautiful piece. I love all these stories from Lestrade's point of view. I like that he's a character that's not necessarily even entirely essential to the series, but he is at the same time so important in the end. I liked the writing style as well.

"They aren't sure because they all know who John Watson is: they read his blog, they see his picture in the paper occasionally next to Sherlock. They know."

I really liked this point, something I haven't thought of- how the public would have watched John grieve, as he has become so well-known himself.
Lover of Angelus chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
I feel kinda guilty because I never really spared Lestrade a thought as far as the aftermath went... Good work, very original. I like the little detail here, John's bloody knuckes, Anderson not being able to drink the coffee.

Again, this was a wonderful read. Thank you for posting :)