Reviews for Mr Salad
Naty chapter 1 . 1/2
If we stop to think rex have six as a father figure and doc as a motherly one

C├ęsar is disturbing Six's territory - Six went berserk
T. Alana M chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Okay, that makes sense XD
anonymous chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
I loved this story! It was so funny XD. You could make a sequel to this about Caesar explaining that Rex was kidnapped when he was younger to Rex and everyone else would be there.
Midena chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
I loved it! Was Rex really kidnapped before, or was that only Six's overactive imagination? If he was, it would be really interesting to see how you'd write it (hint, hint)
Aliyah-7 chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
ahahahahahaha 3 love it! very nice! I really liked it, specially because is focused on Rex too 3 and the Holix was nice! hehe~ poor Six at the end 3

I noted a few grammar errors but the fic itself is a hundred percent understandable so it's okay, it works for me at least (since english is my second language I didn't have a problem).

Anyways (Y) keep it up!
Starshinesoldier chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Is it wrong of me to dislike Six cause he dislikes Caesar? c.c You've turned me into such a fan for him. XD -protective fan girl instincts activate!-
Tofukitten chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
I'm late! And I love this! Ahagaghalkgn
kittyhawk09 chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Your story was funny and intriguing. I think you captured the character traits well. Who so you rex was kidnapped by?
MonyShot chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
This is amazing. I love how you write :3 Youre just AWESOME ..i cant wait to read when you write more ...
The White Rose Pianist chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
I must say that I love this very much. The way that you compared Cesar to salad, and the moment that Rex couldn't say Caesar. I must repeat that I loved it.

I actually find that you're grammar is very good, and I hope you don't mind me saying that "The agent is a rookie who was recently hired from Providence's South America branch." should be 'was a rookie' and 'hired for Providence's'. I apologize again, but I see that you have great English and just wanted to inform you so you can make improvments for near the future, but I doubt much will be neccessary.

Cesar's pizza choice is rather strange... I wonder if it's good? It's an interesting topic and I think that one of these days I should try it.

I really do love it. You're word length is great, the way you're characters, you're plot, you're style is just fantastic.

And I love the way you put Cesar. To me he's a pretty good guy who loves his brother and you've put it in so beautifully. Please keep on writing.

-The Star of Robin, Robin's Star
Second daughter of Eve chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Wow! Never noticed the coincidences before! This it really a hoot though.

meowfactory chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
This is just so perfect. I love how you pointed out the naming theme there (Rex & 'Caesar' as king and emperor), and your Six is so well written. I'm looking forward to reading some of your other fics! (:
KaliAnn chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Excellent story! I really like your take on things
PeskyPearl chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
I'll admit that there are a few grammar errors and a few punctuation errors, but your fanfics are one of the best fanfics that I've read on the site, and you're not bad for someone whose first language isn't English. Keep up the good work!