Reviews for A Lack of Colour
SheLovesGreenTea chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
This is so brilliant!
Sky-Angel14 chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Awesome story! I love it! I would also love it if you did it from Sherlock's point of view! Pretty please with sugar on top!
power0girl chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Damn it now I'm going to have to watch it again tonight! I think you captured John's aguish well, it feels like you just traveled on from the scene where he's sitting looking at the empty chair, his bare feet pulled inwards trying to protect himself, then he shifts his gaze, as though he can't bare to look at Sherlock's chair any more!

God! And the moment in front of the grave when he bows his head, allows himself TWO sobs and then pulls on the soldiers mantle to dismiss the emotion... wow.

I really felt as though this carries on straight from that.

Ta
alasweneverdo chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
That Moffat is a tricksy one, playing with our heads and emotions.
KlinicallyInsaneKoschei chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
:( that last episode was so sadd... bring on Series 3! :D

Lovelovedloved this! you're a great writer :)
Persephone of Peridot chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
LOVED this. very realistic and well-written. Kinda hope they do something like this in the show though i doubt they will. The "were you WATCHING, sherlock?" line broke my heart. Excellent! i hope you'll consider continuing this because i think there's alot of potential here ] Thank you for writing it!
Everdark61 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Lovely piece of writing :)

Yeah, I thought about the truck at the time and the paramedics, though I didn't clock on to the cyclist till someone told me :P

Im so glad there definitely will be a 3rd Series :) Also that they showed Sherlock alive right at the end :D :D :D
B. Noir chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
There had to be something about that truck, indeed. Very handy thing to left when someone has just jumped off of the roof, no one does that. And that biker also was in their little game.

But this fic, oh god, no, poor Watson almost killed himself :(

Loved this fic
juniperwing chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
I don't really know what to say besides that this was extraordinary. xx
aiji-mango chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
indeed. plus, if you noticed, Sherlock was never actually seen being taken into an ambulance. i'm guessing the paramedics were 'his people' too. oh god, Mofftiss are such trolls. i was sobbing still, though.