Reviews for Harry Potter & the Halfblood Auror
lordofhalfbloods chapter 2 . 9/24
Yaw613 chapter 40 . 9/13
Please write the next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciated it and liked it a lot.
badgerlady chapter 40 . 9/7
Hope you finish this some day soon.
aptteach123 chapter 40 . 7/19
This is an awesome story! I've loved it so much. I notice you haven't updated since September 2013, nearly 3 years ago. I do hope this story isn't abandoned - I really want to see what will happen next, and you left it on such a cliffhanger! Grrr - please update, I'm definitely gonna wait and read it, no matter how long it takes you to update, but I hope you'll update soon.
SwishAndFlick24 chapter 40 . 5/9
Nice story, good characterization and backstory for Tonks. Too bad you left us hanging there.
LightJakRises chapter 40 . 4/30
Nice story
MiniSoulReaper chapter 40 . 4/17
I just re-read this as well The Rebel and The Chosen. There are so few well written HarryXTonks and even fewer who writes Tonks so well. I realise it's nearing the 3 year mark since the last update, but i can't help but hope that someday you would continue with the story.

I don't even know if you will ever read this, and seeing as how there are no longer any links to the twitter or tumblr accounts on your pprofil. But I do hope whatevet curve ball life throwed at you wen't okay. :)
MarcheMort chapter 40 . 3/2
Aw crap. I was reading this for the second time in a couple years and wondered if it would end further along than the first time. Amazing story, and you really do write Tonks like no other. Really hope you manage to finish it one day, it looks so close to the end!
Karinta chapter 40 . 2/5
AUGH the story was so freaking good up to this point. It's a fantastically well-written story overall. I really do hope you eventually come back to it.
Unholy Sight chapter 40 . 1/20
Jason is the traitor right?
SeanHicks4 chapter 40 . 1/12
Cool AU, hope you come back to it
SidJ chapter 2 . 1/6
The first chapter was cool. A nice snapshot of small changes, this chapter felt very different with so many changes in such a short span of time. Harry's character may have been influenced slightly. But not enough for the running laps part. That felt out of place.
TheZeitgeist chapter 40 . 1/5
Hey mate, please update! I love your writing, and even if I wish the story wasn't so PG-13 I'd love to read more.

I hope you had a good Christmas and New Year's, and I hope you find the time to write again :)

Addison822 chapter 40 . 12/18/2015
That is a totally okay way to end this latest chapter. Oh. No. It isn't. Great Story!
thepkrmgc chapter 6 . 11/28/2015
i wouldnt wish azkaban on my worst enemy, but getting umbridge out of office is certainly a good thing
1,617 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »