Reviews for Dreams come true
Guest chapter 5 . 5/10/2014
The 5 stories in Dreams come true are superb! I had a lot of fun reading them and I'm really enjoying all your work.
pratz chapter 3 . 6/24/2013
Out of all chapters, this one is my definite favorite because, well, who doesn't want to see Quinn as the Beast?
RikkuKashi chapter 5 . 2/28/2013
Well, much like Rachel, my wonderful childhood memories of disney movies have been forever tainted by your wonderful imagination. I already was ssttarting to have issues aabout some of the princesses being 16 and having all that stuff happeen to them, but now your story has me thinking what else could Quinn and Rachel do the other Disney classics that could possibly make me go 'hmmmm'. I loved everything about this concept, and hipe that there could be more somewhere in the future
crissingxcolferingxklaining chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
I'm doing beauty and the beast for a musicals year! if the leads take the costumes home after its over I'm gonna laugh my ass off.
crissingxcolferingxklaining chapter 5 . 1/21/2013
this story CANNOT be complete. Rachel said that next time Quinn could go all out with role play. New chapter?
Guest chapter 4 . 11/10/2012
Haha, LOVE the innuendos as the end- absolutely hilarious. This is one of my fave's- crazy Quinn is so cute.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/4/2012
Ahahaha awesome fic its awesome! Its bad that I want more chapters?
lightblue-Nymphadora chapter 5 . 4/21/2012
Hahahaha! Quinn's last line was priceless.
FlameOfIllumination chapter 3 . 1/22/2012
I really like these PWPs. But the mental image of Quinn attempting to sing at a low enough register to pass as the beast...honestly cracks me up.
Phoebex13 chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
This may be the best/worst thing that has ever happened in fanfiction. Yes, you are ruining my innocence (what's left of it) but who wants innocence when you can have THIS?

LOVED the Beauty and the Beast one the most but they're all so frickin' charming! (the 'summary' for the B&B one was HI-LA-RI-OUs though)
Smayz chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Oh god, that was brilliantly hot. Disney classics are so much better when Faberry is the highlight.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/16/2012
Omg... this is seriously like the best thing ever. You should do more of this :)
Cassicio chapter 5 . 1/16/2012
Bahahahah, the end. The end was very special.

...Oh dear, I have a feeling Rachel saying that they could go all out next time they make G-Rated become X-Rated... She may regret it. X3
Pandora chapter 3 . 1/16/2012
Je t'aime! I love Chapter 3, SO SO MUCH. I wish they would do that in the show, maybe without the hook-up at the end, you know.. Because kids watch it, but Quinn would make a perfect Beast and Rachel would be Belle. 3
PastaSaucex3 chapter 4 . 1/16/2012