Reviews for The Avenger
Cranberry Knight-XIII chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Doesn't have a lot to do with Thirst...and grammar could use somework, but heck , its not that much to worry about. Keep going!
janine hathaway chapter 4 . 3/25/2012
Sorry last thing, check your spelling and subject verb agreement. Just some advice, hope you use it
janine hathaway chapter 4 . 3/25/2012
Oh and it would be nice if you captalized you I's, the beginnings of your sentences, the beginning of sentences in between your quotation marks, and make your chapters longer. But nice plot
janine hathaway chapter 3 . 3/25/2012
Nice story but it doesn't have anything to do with thirst. I don't know why you put it there, and the verb is avenge not avenger
1D-infection18 chapter 4 . 3/5/2012
I actually enjoyed this story, lol. It was good (in my opinion).
Dimkaisshmexy24 chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Hey bud! I didn't hear you in the gym, but I believe you told me about your story. You have my full support as a friend and strive till you finish! I'd enjoy to read more of your story because it already has my attention and seems quite interesting. Keep it up! [:
RozaRoseBelikov chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
i promise to post 2 extra long chapters this weekend!:D ive been busy so when i get time i write and i have to post tthem sat. night because i have a winterguard comp. this weekend! first of the season! wish me luck!:)