Reviews for The Crossing of Worlds
cullengal101 chapter 9 . 9/25
Omg
Literally just found this and love it please update soon
Would love to read more
ShadowThief126 chapter 9 . 8/13
Great story so far. Please update soon.
NESSAANCALIME6913 chapter 9 . 6/6
oh that little meeting is gonna be hilarious! I can't wait to see what happens next.
NESSAANCALIME6913 chapter 7 . 6/6
I rather like the pairing of the brothers sharing a mate as their relationship makes sense (to me) for them to have one person between them. But them being with Haldir and Legolas would be interesting. Oddly my only question would be: would they live in mirkwood, Lothlorien or travel as Legolas and gimli did in the bools?
Faery66 chapter 9 . 6/3
Hope to read more soon.

D
Mitsukini Haninozuka chapter 9 . 2/20
I want to see Severus meet his mate please!? More chapters.
Emmaline431 chapter 9 . 11/7/2015
WOw, that was not what I expected. But I loved it.
I just never knew what you were going to do with the charcters, and it was always a pleasant surprise.
Plz tell me you are going to keep on writing.

Emma

-x-
Blue Roselette chapter 7 . 9/17/2015
It would be odd if you have George with one person and Fred with another since before you referenced the twins as being 'one soul with two mouths' - Harry's words I believe. Then, later on at the beginning when George and Harry end up in the World of Middle Earth, Fred & George end up making out when they reunite. It would also be odd since not only did you already write that they found the pull of mateship in Legolas, but if you were to add Haldir it would have been too late since the twins have been in Lothlorien before they went off to the meeting of the ring. They would have already been with Haldir from the beginning, but would have felt that someone was missing if you wanted to add that kind of twist.
The.Pumkin.Qween chapter 4 . 7/17/2015
Is it from Narnia
bookworm2192 chapter 9 . 6/22/2015
I will follow this story and pray to the Valar that you haven't abandoned it. This is a fantastic story, and I am eager to read more of it :)
inuhanyoulover chapter 9 . 4/1/2015
I love how this story comes together, I hope that you are able to update soon.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/8/2015
Darn it, you're story is too good to be left like this for so long. Why do you leave it like this? Incomplete? It's sad since things seem to be picking up! There's a certain thrive to it. Maybe it's the words, or the images that come to mind while reading, but you definitely should continue.
Padfootette chapter 9 . 2/8/2015
Fantastic chapter I loved it and I can't wait for more please update soon
kk chapter 9 . 2/4/2015