Reviews for The Crossing of Worlds
Emmaline431 chapter 9 . 11/7/2015
WOw, that was not what I expected. But I loved it.
I just never knew what you were going to do with the charcters, and it was always a pleasant surprise.
Plz tell me you are going to keep on writing.

Emma

-x-
Blue Roselette chapter 7 . 9/17/2015
It would be odd if you have George with one person and Fred with another since before you referenced the twins as being 'one soul with two mouths' - Harry's words I believe. Then, later on at the beginning when George and Harry end up in the World of Middle Earth, Fred & George end up making out when they reunite. It would also be odd since not only did you already write that they found the pull of mateship in Legolas, but if you were to add Haldir it would have been too late since the twins have been in Lothlorien before they went off to the meeting of the ring. They would have already been with Haldir from the beginning, but would have felt that someone was missing if you wanted to add that kind of twist.
Cheshire.Cat's.Witch chapter 4 . 7/17/2015
Is it from Narnia
bookworm2192 chapter 9 . 6/22/2015
I will follow this story and pray to the Valar that you haven't abandoned it. This is a fantastic story, and I am eager to read more of it :)
inuhanyoulover chapter 9 . 4/1/2015
I love how this story comes together, I hope that you are able to update soon.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/8/2015
Darn it, you're story is too good to be left like this for so long. Why do you leave it like this? Incomplete? It's sad since things seem to be picking up! There's a certain thrive to it. Maybe it's the words, or the images that come to mind while reading, but you definitely should continue.
Padfootette chapter 9 . 2/8/2015
Fantastic chapter I loved it and I can't wait for more please update soon
kk chapter 9 . 2/4/2015
Hmm
Ashitaka99 chapter 9 . 7/25/2014
Ooh! I like this! :3
bellemorte1323 chapter 9 . 5/10/2014
Ahhh becoming very addicted to this crossover! Please please please continue this story! Want to see severus's happy moment soon too!
Belinda Valentine Bite chapter 9 . 4/25/2014
love the story! please update soon I want to know what happens with the guys and their mates! I never like Arwen much but I hater in this story... I want to know what will happen if she finds out or not, what she'll do... please update soon!
love your way of writing by the way
I heart vamps chapter 9 . 3/24/2014