Reviews for Murderous Intentions
Guest chapter 5 . 11/12/2013
You should do another fanfic but instead about a canary named lilian and a cardanal named sophia. Sophia is red with green eyes and feathers that hang over her eyes like bangs. And lilian is light blue with a yellow heart shaped breast piece and yello where nico's brown-black feathers are and she wears a yellow lilly

Sory, I talk too mutch think sbout it though.
Anyway that was awsome! (Hugs)
Good job

#tori
stupidvariousreasons chapter 5 . 5/11/2013
Great! :)
Guest chapter 5 . 8/23/2012
please write a seaquel
H8rOfToast8899 chapter 5 . 3/13/2012
Holy...crap. I read the entire story before reviewing, and that's really all I can say. Holy. Friggin. Crap. That is GORY.

Still. This is SPECTACULAR! There aren't many really good authors on this site- heck, I'm not even that good! But you are SPECTACULAR! And you're a boy. Not to sound prejudiced, but I don't know many good dude writers. you're a FANTASTIC writer. Very detailed, just the perfect length for a good story. GAH I'm so excited about this story! This is SERIOUSLY good! I don't think you know how many times I'm going to come back and reread this!

You need to write more! Write a novel, for heaven's sake! Do you have a fictionpress account? If not, get one and tell me! I wanna read more of your stuff! Do you mind if I recommend this story to some people I know? I'm trying to suck them into the vaccum of Fanfiction, and I need a good one to start them out on. They're very violent people, so this story'll be good for them.

I am just leaving a hunk of a review, aren't I? Well, hopefully you've gotten this far in this, because I still have some more praise for you!

I couldn't find a single mistake in this entire story. I am a HUGE grammar and punctuation nazi, so I was looking for that especially, but it was flawless! Geez, dude! You're awesome!

I think I'm done inflating your ego- write more, inform me if you get a fictionpress, and stay in touch!
fan of rio chapter 5 . 3/13/2012
I remembered how guilty nico was after doing what he did so i support nicos decision to kill thiago all im saying is if you make a sequel can it be like nico having PTSD or something like that you dont have to its just a suggestion
fan of rio chapter 5 . 3/13/2012
One of the best stories i have read for this archive and i have read quite a few of them and by that i mean nearly all of the ones that are good and dont involve rape or murder unless the dead is the bad guy but this story has become my favorite nico and pedro story and i would be honored to read more of this story and any possible follow up stories so dude just keep doing what your doing
EmmerzK chapter 5 . 3/12/2012
Hooray! :D I just love happy endings! This story was awesome; loved it! can't wait for the sequel! :D so glad Nico got his bottlecap back and loved Nico getting slapped and pushed around from the girl & her bf! LOL hilarious ;D Great job & plz Continue soon!
Bluetech chapter 5 . 3/11/2012
Wow is all I can say. WOW. This story is so well-rounded in its execution, plot, and addition of detail, it's nearly perfect! I LOVED it!

Please, you have to make a sequel to this! I don't have any ideas to offer you at the moment, but I could think of some if you'd like.

I think this last chapter could have been a tiny bit better than it is now, and here's why. I was surprised to NOT see Rafael, Blu, and Jewel visiting Nico as well. I found it odd, considering how close they are to each other. I mean, I was REALLY hoping for that to happen, but now I suppose it's too late. That's the only major flaw in this chapter.

However, what I DID like was that you made Nico feel guilty. Killing someone, no matter the reason or justification, is ALWAYS hard, and it's an event that you simply can't forget for the rest of your life. I don't really care that much for Tiago, but Carlos... I just can't get over him. I liked him alot. I'm sorry, I'll stop ranting now.

For all it's worth, this story deserves the utmost amount of praise, and from the number of reviews, I see it's gotten its fair share. Kudos to you 1000 times over, sir, for using that talented brain and skilled hands of yours to procure this masterpiece.

Once again, I highly suggest you make a sequel. There's simply too much incentive. Coming up with a good plot could be hard, but I know you can do it. Why not make a light, joyful, fluffy one?
Ravenclaw Heronstairs chapter 5 . 3/11/2012
AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME JOB! I love these stories! They are so great! This was a great ending! I love how Nico got his bottlecap back! The world is now balanced again!

That's why Nico avoided going to Luiz's shop too many times: he was too young to die.- Hahahaha Irony! I love how he doesn't wanna go to Luiz's garage and die but he'd go to the Christ statue and get killed by malicious eagles! XD -"Hey, man, I didn't want to die!"

I also love how Nico feels so bad about killing Thiago! It shows his caring and sweet personality! :)

Time to save Pedro from another angry boyfriend.- Boyfriend? You might wanna fix that...lol

Amazing story! Seriously, it was great! I loved it and can't wait to read other stories you decide to write! :)
Mitrewny chapter 4 . 3/6/2012
This is the kind of story I've been looking for! Very well written and keeping me on the edge of my seat. To tell you the truth I favorited this story about 3 weeks ago but everyday this is the story I log on in hopes for an update. I think i finally decided to comment just so I could say PLEASE UPDATE SOON! Im dyin from this cliffhanger man! Thats how good this is!
Bluetech chapter 4 . 2/26/2012
You, sir, have some SERIOUS talent! The best new author to visit this site in over a month, and coming from someone of my status, that is quite an achievement.

In case you hadn't noticed, utter fools have been spamming this site with garbage that deserves zero acknowledgement, regardless of what others think.

But you, you have provided to us a diamond among the coals, and I am very confused as to where you acquired your lovely writing skills. I would very much like to know.

The community would be a splendid place if more authors took the time to write short and sweet tales as this. Thank you so much for uploading this. You've pleased me above all else, and you should be highly proud of yourself.

Despite the nearly flawless grammar, the deep storytelling, and your alluring use of details, this chapter put me off for one reason: Carlos's demise.

I'm sorry, but I can;t help but feel pity for him, and anger at Rafael and Blu's choice to do nothing but stand there and watch. Okay, I understand he was evil and tried to kill Nico and Pedro, but perhaps he would have left them alone had Rafael and Blu freed him.

Villain or not, he was trapped, and the two birds could have easily helped him. If Rafael is "nonviolent" why did he just stand there and yell at Carlos to stop, knowing what was going to happen? Actions speak louder than words, and for them to watch him die without trying to help was a choice that displeased me very much.

Sorry, but this chapter was the weakest out of all of them. You could have added a contrast of nobility by having them save Carlos, and him grudgingly thanking them for it, promising to leave Nico and Pedro alone. It's my opinion, and you can it or leave it.

Aside from that flaw, this was a classic, violent, enriching fic, and I had no choice but to favorite it and put it on my alert list.
EmmerzK chapter 4 . 2/25/2012
hooray i got a plug to review! :D

okay, so this chapter was really really good! action chapters are always the best! i'm really excited for the next chapter, partly to see how Nico survives! (of course you wouldn't kill him off! this is NICO we're talking about! but if you DO, huh well, i'd say i'd have to slap you upside the head lol) And thiago and carlos are finally gone! woo-hoo! i must say that carlos's death was pretty... ick... reminded me of how Clayton died in Tarzan. but it was nice to see the bad guys go finally :) i was getting sick of their terror! oh, and i'm glad that Thiago had some food for thought on the way down that Nico was the one to that killed him ;) LOVED that part! Nico has a pretty sweet aim! so excited for the next and final chapter! well done! *hats off to you * please update soon! :D
Wolfsalvo chapter 4 . 2/24/2012
good job, great job, amazing job, tres bien, any version of good xD
Ravenclaw Heronstairs chapter 4 . 2/24/2012
OMG! This was awesome! No joke! AMAZING! I love that Blu and Rafael were able to get away from Carlos, though that it a very horrifying death! It was great! And I love how Rafael doesn't care about Carlos's body, he only cares about Nico and Pedro! Makes it all the more better! Goodness, you've got good descriptions when it comes to someone dying! Poor Nico!

"Goodbye, Pedro."

"Hello, Thiago!"-YES! I LOVE IT! I was waiting for that to happen! Go Rafael and Blu! I love how they attack him and within seconds they're unconscious. XD Shows how strong that eagle really is!

The whole thing with Nico and his destroyed bottlecap was incredible! Awesome idea using that! Nico definately could win a game of ultimate frisbee! I'm so glad Thiago is dead, even though Nico had to give up his bottlecap! :( Not to mention his life!

Suppperr excited for the next chapter! :D
EmmerzK chapter 3 . 2/22/2012
this chapter was OODLES good! loved it! :D

okay, so i think that...

blu and rafael are going to show up again with carlos, but they might come back with backup to save nico and pedro? i have NO idea! lol thinking off the top of my head isn't working out so well lol

please update soon! dying to know what happens! :D