Reviews for Elizabeth Morgan, meet Dr Addy
angiev441 chapter 2 . 6/7
adorableness 3
broweiss27 chapter 2 . 8/23/2014
Cute! Update soon please!
BuckityBarnes chapter 2 . 8/31/2013
Your story holds great promise! i hope you continue soon!
GiraffePanda2 chapter 2 . 3/7/2013
Hodgins teasing them.
That's all I ask.
Crystal-Nova chapter 2 . 4/18/2012
OK...one of them should either be kidnapped, or die. I PICK DIE!*looks around, everyone's staring* ehh...*cough cough* I will, uhh...be...over here *shrinks into corner*
ratherbereading125 chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
well if she's not american, what is she? you never say. and in the first line you say "Since the very first day she set foot on American soil", and that suggests she wasn't american so i was wondering.
FearlessAndProud chapter 2 . 3/20/2012
more?
appledagger7 chapter 2 . 3/1/2012
I like it i love zach i think your doing marvolous
Mist Hitachiin chapter 2 . 2/2/2012
I love it -' please make more when you can~!
Emerald4391 chapter 2 . 1/25/2012
Ok so I think it's really nice so far.

What I want to see: Adorable/funny moments with Zackoroni and Elizabeth.

What I don't want to see: Zackoroni helping the serial killer.

Idea: Have some sort of scene where Elizabeth and Zack are forced to chase after the serial killer. (I can totally see Elizabeth speeding and Zack panicking. LOL.) Maybe from here they could start interviewing people or find new evidence for Zack and Elizabeth to investigate. Or Zack and Elizabeth could be assigned to sweep a large area for evidence.

I hope that was helpful. I look forward to the next chapter!
Cwarnic93 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
*winces* I'm a bit nervous about this story due to where it started at... You know where I'm going with this.

I hope you change what happens somehow, whether it's changing the plot of the season completely, or just editing bits and pieces. But I'll read the story even if you don't.

I already like Elizabeth's character :)
Emerald4391 chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
OMG ZACKARONI FANFICTION! Update soon please! I love it so far...
Anon 123 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Ooh I like this! Please post soon.