Reviews for Across Time and Space
Rose Hathaway Potter chapter 10 . 9/7
I love it!
I love this story! I hope you are able to write more.
gambitgirl chapter 10 . 7/9
Great story and would really really love it if you could update it .3
Yay! Change is coming and Sirius is finally starting to think for himself. I hope you have a chance at some point to revisit this and write more.
Great chapter! Harry and Severus are adorable. It is wonderful that they can finally be happy together. Harry did an excellent job protecting and mentoring Severus as he grew up. Lily and Tom in this au seem like a great fit. They will change the world together, both are smart idealistic crusaders. The marauders are already on their way to learning their lessons. Now, if only Dumbledore would stop being so self-serving...
Wow! The punishment of separating them to different houses so they could learn the house was genius! Perfect! I hope it works for them and they become better people and stop causing trouble...
Ariesp19 chapter 10 . 5/23
I hoe you decide to continue... Very interestin
RambleSchapalon chapter 10 . 4/16
YES! IN YO FACE YOU OLD CREEPY GOAT! mrwahahahaha! Please update ASAP! :)
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 10 . 4/6
yay! I so loved it! You could end here and really say it all in that little speech he did gives it all! 3 Happy endings probably with dubs pouting and ranting but truth of the matter old ways wins tom got to do what he loved. Lily chose Tom, Harry and sev are in loved. Its truly a great one! I be happy with this being the end or more thats your choice but not a cliff this way :) I write them on your doc and get lots of chapters before you add more if you want but really you could stop here and let peoples minds make up the rest. Its a good end or new being its all how they see it. but great story!
SnarryLover91 chapter 10 . 4/2
I just stumbled onto this story. I love it. I am also hoping for this to be updated as soon as you can.
wingedangel791 chapter 10 . 3/21
This is so cute! Update soon please!
yuki chapter 6 . 3/20
Dude, sorry to say this, but in chapter 6 you make Tom like pedophile, because in instant you make Tom fall in love in the first sight of Lily, and if my memory correct Tom is in the same age as Minerva
I hope you have a chance to post more soon. This story is excellent. I want to know what happens next!
I love how you punished the marauders by dividing them to teach them the positive qualities of their new houses. The way you did this is just genius! Great work!
slasshh chapter 6 . 2/23
Evans and Riddle? I'm outta here.