Reviews for Mummy Lestrade
An Escaped Rabbit chapter 1 . 3/13
This is looking very promising! Before I move on to the next chapter, I just want to ask something. Wouldn't the corpse have stunk if it had been there for two and a half weeks? No mention of any bad smell is made, and surely Sherlock would've been suspicious of the smell. Unless Mycroft, I don't know, put the body on ice or something? Would that stop it? Does that even make sense? I'm afraid I don't know much about corpses. Anyway, on to the next chapter! I love this so far.
electra2pandora chapter 9 . 2/20/2014
Brilliantly written. Thanks for posting, I loved reading this.
YellowWomanontheBrink chapter 9 . 1/22/2014
This was a fantastic little read. I really liked it. :-)
The Band of Thieves chapter 9 . 12/30/2013
Wait wait wait wait wait...is there gonna be a sequal? Is there a sequal? I need to know how the after story goes. Are sherlock and john jr. dating or shagging? I NEED TO KNOW!
no valid name chapter 9 . 10/18/2013
I loved this story! So much! You are a wonderful writer!
CK4eva chapter 9 . 2/13/2013
I love this story to death, seriously, love it! I love the idea so much!
TheAmatuerArtist chapter 8 . 8/10/2012
I absolutley loved it! the best story I've read in years, well done :)
Evi15 chapter 9 . 7/24/2012
1 question...how did the tracker get in Junior? XD
shadowsontherun chapter 9 . 7/10/2012
That was just brillant! It puts our 'normal' dysfunctional families to shame!
keria1123 chapter 9 . 6/5/2012
loved it, please write more
WhiteFang001 chapter 9 . 4/25/2012
Love how you made John and Greg get together in the end. Also loved how they held on to that platonic relationship.

Love how your characters behave! For example this set me off laughing sooo hard:

'"And don't think I don't know when you're keeping tabs on me."

"Oh, please, Sherlock. We all know you put it in Junior."

"You did what?"

"I didn't know anything about that."

"I'd debated putting it in a dog, just to see how long you'd follow it."

"Stop cutting open your brother!"'

LOL! Just a normal functional family :)

I really love how this story progressed. I admit that a child Mycroft and Sherlock never occurred to me! And with them being adopted by Lestrade and John - it's just... perfect

I love your plot line, getting Moriarty killed in that way was surprisingly tasteful...And I really enjoyed reading about a young Mycroft especially in correspondence to how he viewed and treated Sherlock.

A brilliant fan fiction all round. A fantastic piece of work :)

You truly nailed all of the characters for me.
lilsammywinchester chapter 9 . 3/27/2012
I loved that you put John Jr. in it! Sherlock just doesn't seem right without his John ) course everything was perfect as far as I was concerned (a little bit of grammar problems but that's just cuz you need an editor xD ) great job! :D
Psychedelica chapter 9 . 3/19/2012
Amazing! Wow, that was just ... wow! I actually started reading this back in January, but for some reason never read the epilogue (which I have now!). Really well written, and it put a smile on my face. Really imaginative, and suspenseful in places :)
LBQIO chapter 9 . 3/8/2012
adore!
ChristinaWatsonHolmes chapter 9 . 3/6/2012
OMG! that was the greatest story in the history of ever! i was so engrossed! i literally couldn't sleepwhen i started reading. i love the first chapter (or was it the 2nd) when Sherlock and Mycroft were disscussing what S and M stood for XD priceless and i love the end that was fantastic! i love you so much right now *hugs you* thank you for this story it made my life 3