Reviews for The Vigil
ClearMortality chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Oh my God. My poor heart simply cannot take so much angst all in one night. After reading this, I seriously just laid down on my bed, imagining Kurogane dying and Fai pretty much falling into depression... yes, morbid mind... .

Anyway, kudos first and foremost, for a rather appropriate and eye-catching title. It describes what the story is about perfectly. I honestly believe that you were able to portray Fai's desperate hope perfectly. Not too much angst on his part but still as frightened and broken as the child he once was. Compliments to the author :))) This story definitely deserves a thumbs up :)))

Maybe you could follow this up with an actual death-fic? I'd love to see you take on the challenges and obstacles that come with a death fic, especially one revolving around a CLAMP character. :)
Fedski chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
So sad. So Fai. I can't wait to see where you take this. Please post more soon! :)
Cometflight525 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
How could you? That was so moving, and kind of scary, with Fai's slightly messed up state of mind. But to leave it hanging like that... Argh!

You know what? I'm just going to pretend Kurogane woke up and got better and he and Fai had a happy ending.

But still, very beautiful. I also enjoyed how Fai was thinking about "tearing down heaven" and such. It showed the real strength that Fai has that isn't often shown.

Well, I'm off to read your other works!
CoolVibration chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
This was really emotional and powerfull.I'm really fond of tragedies so the suspense at the end was enjoyable for me. Hope to see more fics...
wolf1380 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
really liked it. poor fai. would have liked to see more, but kind of liked being able to thing up the ending.