Reviews for How I Know Your Brother
enchanted nightingale chapter 13 . 2/28
Great!
AnonymousPaparazzi chapter 13 . 7/19/2014
You know, I really love this story, from time to time I come here and reread it
I sincerely like, some chaps more than other, but still is comforting and I just
wanted you to know it. I like how Crowley have so much faith in Dean always
doing the right thing, Ellen's memory of an 8 year-old Dean looking out for his
family, Ash appreciating Dean beyond his hunter persona, especially his artistic
side, also I'm always humored about Death showing almost reluctantly his care
for Dean, even after his insistence in not caring about humanity, It killed me when
Dean was force to treat Ben like his father did to him in the series, he really was
a great father to Ben and I was sad it didn't work out, also Gabriel, it amazed me
how good an influence Dean was in him, even after he kill him I don't know how
many times to teach Sam a lesson.
I really love the bond there is between Sam & Dean, I mean they even shared a
heaven, I don't know where the new season is going to take them but I want to
see Sam's reaction when he found out about demon Dean, I can only hope that
Dean can still care about Sam in his demon form.
Well, sorry I end up relieving my stress here, you can ignored it if you want, though
one last thing, I kind of wondered how will you project Adam and Benny's thoughts
of Dean, I really thing Adam could have gotten more time in air, and Benny was
probably one of the few friends Dean sided with, even against Sam.
Oh, in that note, didn't you like Ezekiel/Gadreel ? I make me sad to see how again
Dean's trust for somebody shattered, but in the end I love how weird their interaction
was with him being in Sam's body.
So long review, again you can ignored it if you want. :)
starsinjars chapter 13 . 9/28/2013
this last chapter was just perfect. there are quite a few grammatical errors but the idea of the story is amazing. thank you.
Sammy088 chapter 13 . 9/27/2012
Where it is true that Sam doesn't know everything because there is so much Dean would tell his brother, he does really do know him more than anybody else in the world. They both understand each other and would sacrifice their own life in a heartbeat if it came to that and have countless times already. That's why the angels went around saying they were irrationally codependent. Sam tries to take his brother's burdens and ignore his own whilst Dean tries to do the same with Sam

The real thing I've noticed throughout the series is that anything Sam does seems to be overlooked because Dean does not want to let Sam try to take care of him for even a second because he believes that it's his own job taking care of Sam. He grew up raising Sam because their dad went on hunts and was bent on revenge. It was the wrong thing to do but to John, revenge for his wife trumped over taking care of Sam and Dean so they could be normal kids.

He does see the things that Dean does and he sees right through him. Maybe not so much in season four because Sam was really bent on revenge much like his dad was but after season five they were closer again.
steelhorse67 chapter 13 . 6/10/2012
Brilliant fic with great insight into the characters and fab concluding structure and well written.
Miss Light Bright chapter 13 . 5/21/2012
oh my poor boys! What a sad story but I loved it!
Miss Light Bright chapter 12 . 4/10/2012
There's still more right? I really enjoy this story!
Miss Light Bright chapter 5 . 4/10/2012
I love cas's chap!
Miss Light Bright chapter 3 . 4/10/2012
This is awesome so far! Gahh! I must read more!
KnightJellyofCamelot chapter 11 . 3/7/2012
I really liked Lisa's POV. It seems to fit her character. And I refuse to believe that Ben isn't Dean's son. Maybe its just me, but I think Lisa was lying to Dean.
Leilael chapter 11 . 3/4/2012
Wow! Your fic es Amazing :D

I want read abaut Adam knows Dean! and the Djinn
Deansblueeyedangel chapter 11 . 3/4/2012
This was a really good one. It almost made me cry with how sweet and caring Dean is and then how Lisa realized that noone would ever replace Sam for Dean.
Queen Bee chapter 10 . 2/28/2012
I absolutely LOVED Death! He was a great character. Lol, I also got the impression that he was intrigued with Dean.

Great job.
KnightJellyofCamelot chapter 10 . 2/28/2012
Theses are simply brilliant! Its funny, because all of these are from different points of views and yet they can all see how caring and how much Dean loves Sam.

Both Lisa and Gabriel's POV are going to be interesting, and I would love to see your take on Gordon(the vampire hunter) or any other hunters. Oh and John's too! :P
Hundley chapter 10 . 2/28/2012
I love this fic and that Death does either likes Dean or finds him curious. Sorry, though. If you do Lisa, I won't read that chapter. I'll catch the next one.