Reviews for Vulnerable
Please update soon
Penny Waltzy chapter 14 . 7/14/2014
Oh I can't wait to see (or read, haha) what happens next. Pleeeaasse don't leave this story hanging! I'd LOVE to see the update. No matter how long it takes, as long as you update. I don't mind the long wait.. just don't stop and give up on this. Love you!
;D
GeekGal101 chapter 14 . 2/28/2014
Hello! I'm enjoying this and I was wondering if you could maybe make another chapter soon. :)
Guest chapter 14 . 1/19/2014
WE NEED YOUR UPDATE SOON , ME WANT LOKI & ANDE
Maybe you should make 2 version of this story, 1 original & 1 with lemon XD
The Scarlet Carson chapter 14 . 1/3/2014
please update soon.
The newbie phan chapter 14 . 12/31/2013
OH MY GOD! I FOUND IT! SOOOO HAPPY! XD XD XD! Dude, this even READS, like it's final showdown. I LOVE your writing, and I hope to GOD you continue it soon, as this entire SERIES has been my lifeline for the majority of this chaotic Californian vacation. :P! THE MORTALS WHO WORK IN THE STORES HERE- GODS! ITS JUST- BAH! I feel Thor's pain when he worked at Walmart. *shudders*... I LOVE this plot. LOVE IT. ANDE'S PREGGERS!? HOW?! Loki-... OMG... I just had a CRAZY IDEA... What if Ande was... Nevermind I'll hang onto it. XD! Anyways, LOVE DIS! YOURE A GENIUS! Till next time!
-your excited reader,
TNP
reinashores chapter 14 . 12/2/2013
Why did you stop writing?! Why?! I'm seriously dying to know what happens, because this story is fabulously incredible and must be continued.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
I like you. You are cool. If I knew you personally you would be my friend. You have really good taste. (you chose the best actors btw) you are an amazing writer. Good job
Amazingggg chapter 14 . 11/22/2013
I just finished reading the series right now. Oh my god it was so amazing PLEASE post more please 3
LokiOfAsgard chapter 14 . 9/26/2013
I love your work! Especially the two prequels to the story. I'm not a big fan of the torture at the beginning of this one but I like how you turned it around. My favorite part so far is Ande's pregnancy. Of course she wouldn't need to do anything with anybody to be pregnant. She's a daughter of Athena. Athena herself popped from Zues's head fully grown. Great idea! Just confused on how Ande has a father then, as mentioned in Vindictive. Again I love your stories! Keep up the great work and I can't wait for the next chapter.
justcallmeloki chapter 14 . 8/8/2013
HOLY JESUS CHRIST PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE... DYING TO READ THE NEXT CHAPTER... Damn this story good enough to turn into a book.. Damnnnn pleasee I owe you my life (lol)
TheHolyMango chapter 14 . 7/14/2013
Damn! This is awesome! But une peu de peu confusing.
Hellothere chapter 14 . 6/8/2013
Your story is amazing OMG. 3 Please update whenever you can! I love this story so much and you're such a good writer
Ikatie101 chapter 14 . 5/7/2013
I so so love this, I can't wait for more!
Why so Sirius1236 chapter 14 . 3/13/2013
This is quite interesting. I don't think I've reviewed for this before, but I do remember glancing at it a while back. Maybe it was the first one? *shrugs*

Anywho, I know you said you weren't planning on dropping this, but I always find a bit of encouragement to be helpful so... You should continue!

You have a great, concise writing style that makes for an easy, but fun read and I found myself really enjoying this. Keep it up!

-Sirius