Reviews for The Hyrulian Valhalla Saga
Sweetpielolololo chapter 12 . 6/7
Wtf that was the weirdest thing ever. But it was funny.
Axcel chapter 3 . 5/12
Yeah, the Hero of Time went through a lot of genuinely terrifying shit. The other games were fun and could get a bit intense. Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask? Those could get "I hear something around the corner...now I reeeeallly don't want to turn the corn- OH GOD! WHAT IS- NOOO, GET AWAAYYY, AAAAHHHH!" Or something freaky jumps out, grabs you in its jaws, and starts thrashing around and your heart skips a beat from shock. Like medival Dead Space in 64-bit definition.
man in a mirror chapter 1 . 4/5
Really love the series. And you don't have to reboot because of ALBW. Maybe it took him a while to find his way to the afterlife?
KnownForHardlyNothing chapter 39 . 3/17
You know there Is a different version of this In my mind where the fury was real and It Is the absolute cutest thing ever...
KnownForHardlyNothing chapter 17 . 3/17
You know I saw a picture where another person's verson of Twilight had to split apart their version of Young Time and Wind who were actually legit getting physical over the exact same thing. except it wasn't a cookie.
KnownForHardlyNothing chapter 8 . 3/17
Reminds me of the times when I said "Curse you chair!" every time I ran Into one...
KnownForHardlyNothing chapter 6 . 3/17
I wish WE had curly straws where I live...We have bendy straws and I will always love them.
KnownForHardlyNothing chapter 4 . 3/17
I bet he had fun explaining THAT. By the way I think

"Come on, Midna Let's go experience nature together!"

Is the funniest thing i have ever imagined from a story. Ever. Period.
AzureSkyTower chapter 111 . 1/16
This is the most fluff-tastic Zelda story I have ever read. I love it!
Summer chapter 24 . 12/31/2014
HAHAHA this chapter is brilliant! Sky does have an extremely adorable face
tenaciousToxophilite chapter 111 . 12/22/2014
THIS
THIIIS
Okay.

This is one of the best things I have ever read, you are amazing.
ALSO!

Maybe you should wait until Zelda Wii U is out until you take this off hiatus? So then we can have all the Links.

I love the writing, the story ideas, the personalities, everything. Gah.

Question : Is Hyrule Warriors Link going to be included, along with the Link Between Worlds and (possibly) Wii U Links?

I hope this comes off hiatus soon! It's great and I love it so much.
Guest chapter 111 . 12/8/2014
Story deserves a million favs
Ubersupersloth chapter 6 . 12/6/2014
Damn, time...that's messed up. *sniffle* use as many curly straws as you want.

(Though, technically, the hero of time was sent back to his childhood for that very reason and went on to experience the events of Majora's Mask.
Guest chapter 109 . 11/30/2014