Reviews for Taming a Huntress
I so badly wanted to like this story! Unfortunately it felt more like it was set in modern times with all the anachronistic phrases and the main character who doesn't fit into the time period at all - I'm struggling to believe that a person could have such flagrant disrespect for everyone around her including an entire fortress full of highly trained killers and yet have very few (if any) repercussions. As much as I have been enjoying the plot I simply don't find the main character relatable at all, she feels invincible and is incredibly childish, and I find her too annoying to continue reading to see if she becomes likeable... Or at least more realistic.
NanaAnna chapter 34 . 10/22
Hello you, i'm the french who can't give up ! Even if it's been a long time, I always hope others chapters !
But I know what you feel : there was a long time ago I was in the same situation... I already say it if i remember !
Whatever, don't become sick because you can't finish this story (or others... the one on pressfiction was good too !) "Fais ce que tu aimes" that's all what i ask. "A bientôt", maybe :)
Imogen Kellie chapter 35 . 9/11
Girl! I've been watching this story for a while, and I've got to say your writing has matured so much! Like, it blows me away and it inspires me! Your plot line and dialogue and everything is wonderful! I'm so glad you went back and added more story, it's like watching the extended LOTR, everything's got a fresh twist to it, especially Altair and Savra. I know churching out chapters is hard (almost all my own stories are on writers block hiatus), but please keep it up! I'm so excited to know what happens next! Poor Savra just keeps getting beat up, no wonder Altair is so grouchy all the time :P

And btw I'm sorry about the depression. I'll keep you in my prayers, girl!
Imogen Kellie chapter 12 . 9/8
Okay, I dont know if you're still writing this or what, but I always loved this story and I never finished it. But girl! I can tell you went back and polished up a lot of things in this story, and I love it! My gosh, the dialogue is amazing! I just had to leave a review just to say good freakin job! I love the bits between her and Altair and her brother, you developed them so subtly and deeply. I Just CANT, and it's hard for me to find writing I just can't handle anymore. Good on ya mate!
Senpaisansama chapter 35 . 8/30
I've just found this story and now I am addicted! I've read all the chapters in one day, now I feel empty ._. Please continue to this amazing story. I am looking for new chapters!
Chickwig chapter 1 . 8/28
I just read this wonderful story and I nearly couldn't even stop for "real life needs". Your story made me laugh hard, but also cry a little and - most of all - hoping for an update.
I like your style of writing, please continue!
Antisocial Me chapter 35 . 8/25
LinaFic chapter 1 . 8/19
You really need to update this story it's one of the most well writen that I have ever read !
I understand that you are on a difficult period but can you at least bring news to see how you doing ?
I don't know if you check your rewiews anymore but really this story is amazing and deserve an end
Great story! I couldn't stop reading it.
I love this story so much I've read if twice now! Update as soon as you can!
Please updateeeeeeeeeeee
h34rt1lly chapter 35 . 3/30
Oh my god, so I read your story years ago and fell in love with it. When you kind of slowed down in updating chapters, I have to admit that I forgot about it. It crossed my mind today while I was beta-reading a friend's story (she's writing an AC fic as well) and I wanted to suggest it to her. So I hunted it down today and I realized that I've missed SO MANY CHAPTERS because I didn't follow the story -_-

Anyway, I'm so excited to find out that there have been new chapters since I last read. This story is just so amazing. I love your OC and I love her with Altair. I ship them harder than I've shipped anyone with Altair before, including myself XD Thank you so so so much for writing this and I really hope you continue on with it.

I'm sorry to hear about your depression; I have a few friends who suffer from severe bouts of it as well and a lot of people don't understand how difficult it really is. I'm thankful forever to you for writing this and sharing it with all of us, because it really is by far, one of the best stories I've read on this site.
debatable-cerealkiller chapter 35 . 3/26
Wow this is just wow. This is so good, I'm sorry to hear about your struggle with depression. I've had a mild case of it myself and sort of understand what you're going through. I hope you feel better soon and find it easier and fun to write again. I wish you the best and take all the time you need.
NanaAnna chapter 35 . 3/7
I'm so happy to read that ! I will wait your re-writing and the next chapiter ! Good luck to you, don't give up ! Your story is so great !
jaaaaawwwnnn chapter 22 . 1/18
Holy f**k, Ilyas and his Uncle are hilarious! I didn't know that Ru'yah had it in her to do that sort of stuff with Haydar before all sorts of propriety occurred. Yah, wonderful read.