Reviews for Taming a Huntress
Chickwig chapter 1 . 8/28
I just read this wonderful story and I nearly couldn't even stop for "real life needs". Your story made me laugh hard, but also cry a little and - most of all - hoping for an update.
I like your style of writing, please continue!
Antisocial Me chapter 35 . 8/25
PLEASE UPDATE!
LinaFic chapter 1 . 8/19
You really need to update this story it's one of the most well writen that I have ever read !
I understand that you are on a difficult period but can you at least bring news to see how you doing ?
I don't know if you check your rewiews anymore but really this story is amazing and deserve an end
Great story! I couldn't stop reading it.
I love this story so much I've read if twice now! Update as soon as you can!
Please updateeeeeeeeeeee
h34rt1lly chapter 35 . 3/30
Oh my god, so I read your story years ago and fell in love with it. When you kind of slowed down in updating chapters, I have to admit that I forgot about it. It crossed my mind today while I was beta-reading a friend's story (she's writing an AC fic as well) and I wanted to suggest it to her. So I hunted it down today and I realized that I've missed SO MANY CHAPTERS because I didn't follow the story -_-

Anyway, I'm so excited to find out that there have been new chapters since I last read. This story is just so amazing. I love your OC and I love her with Altair. I ship them harder than I've shipped anyone with Altair before, including myself XD Thank you so so so much for writing this and I really hope you continue on with it.

I'm sorry to hear about your depression; I have a few friends who suffer from severe bouts of it as well and a lot of people don't understand how difficult it really is. I'm thankful forever to you for writing this and sharing it with all of us, because it really is by far, one of the best stories I've read on this site.
debatable-cerealkiller chapter 35 . 3/26
Wow this is just wow. This is so good, I'm sorry to hear about your struggle with depression. I've had a mild case of it myself and sort of understand what you're going through. I hope you feel better soon and find it easier and fun to write again. I wish you the best and take all the time you need.
NanaAnna chapter 35 . 3/7
I'm so happy to read that ! I will wait your re-writing and the next chapiter ! Good luck to you, don't give up ! Your story is so great !
jaaaaawwwnnn chapter 22 . 1/18
Holy f**k, Ilyas and his Uncle are hilarious! I didn't know that Ru'yah had it in her to do that sort of stuff with Haydar before all sorts of propriety occurred. Yah, wonderful read.
AnnaNana chapter 35 . 1/4
I would like to think that one day you will write next chapter, but in the meantime I'll just enjoy their reunion! I'm curious: I want to know for premonitions and the Apocalypse! Of course, I'm dying to read future events between Altair and Savra. I hope.
In any case, your stories have a way of making addicted! So bad that it isn't completed, but I understand (I wrote a story and shame on me, I had never finished it) I can't compel you (so bad mouahahahaha) but it's a shame to let a story with so much promises, skills to be incomplete.
Bonne continuation, à la prochaine ! ;) (French)
AnnaNana chapter 34 . 1/4
This chapter is a wonder ! I was so stressed, I was so afraid they think Savra dead ! I still have chills. I know that there is a final chapter, I hope you think yourself to a suite or is my death (already you have dared to kill Zaim)!
Anyway, you recount divinely and your characters are ALL very endearing. I would kill to read your stories. But fortunately for everyone, they are on Fictionpress. The world is saved, for a time. Mouahahahahah
AnnaNana chapter 33 . 1/4
always manage to make everything uncertain (especially with Savra), I love this tension. it makes your really captivating chapters.
And I like Zaim. a lot ;) So don't kill him.
I would read your stories on Fictionpress but I really hope you finish this one, it deserves it.
AnnaNana chapter 25 . 1/2
Ah your story is wonderful. Savra can really be narrow-minded at times but I think that's what gives her hers charm.
Ilyas is a good character too (especially with his uncle), Savra risk to have fun ! But I think about it, hasen't Altaïr have a letter to Savra from Haydar ? I can hope he will be back soon then...
And I don't even speak about the picture in my head of Malik with a chicken!
I still apologize for my broken English.
I hope you always appreciate your history, your work is beautiful and I congratulate you to get involved some much (with the rewiting, sometimes, it's difficult to continue it.) But you do it very well ! So good luck ! I will support you !
AnnaNana chapter 20 . 1/2
Finally an endearing couple that is not too much cutesy. I love their complicity ! I am happy to see their evolution and couple fights now. And black humor is a marvel ! I love them, really !