Reviews for Taming a Huntress
imabaggins chapter 12 . 4/17
Hi! I started your story recently and I must say that I am agreeably surprised. Your story is truly well written and captivating, and your characters are all so amazing. I really appreciate Savra and her personality, and I very much like the relationship she has with her brother and father. I laughed quite a lot while reading chapters, and almost cried when Nasir was killed. I have never felt that while reading a a fan fiction, so well done. The relationship Savra has with Altaïr is also perfect. Slow build is the best thing. So, I will continue reading your amazing story, and yell when I reach the end because it has not been updated for 4 years. I truly hope you will continue this story, one day, because yes, your story is amazing. Hope to see you soon!
cooltreeko chapter 12 . 4/6
Al mualim is a asshole. I am reading this for the third time
Samarium chapter 35 . 3/17
Need. More. I love this story!
Lunar678 chapter 35 . 9/16/2016
I know it's been a while since this has been updated. But I was wondering if you are gong to continue this story.
unicornzombie chapter 35 . 8/8/2016
I kinda feel lame for reviewing after al these years but gosh i just have to! This is really one of the best fics i have ever read so far. Like the humor in it nearly killed me :D

The drama and romantic parts was so sweet and a bit of a surprise cuz Altair is this cold type of assassin...well most of them are but not as much as him ... -_- . But like really though i loved this fic and i love you're OC's :3

Its just a shame that it's not finished but that's fine. I guess i could use my imagination for that but i know that it won't be nearly as creative as your writing.

But uh yeah anyway, thanks for humoring me :D
Guest chapter 35 . 7/5/2016
please tell me this isn't the end, oh god I wouldn't be able to take it!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
Oh, look. Yet another story of a "strong, independent," immature, overly sarcastic, flawless teenage girl that doesn't need a man, yet still goes after one. And then there's Altair, the big mean, egoistic, sexist, heartless, killjoy that is oh-so dependent on said adolecent that no matter how irritating and disrespectful she is to him and the other men she runs into, he can't dare to part from her because he's "madly" in love with her. And then they make babies and live happily ever after. Come back to this site when you come up with an original story and not another Mary Sue fest.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/31/2015
I so badly wanted to like this story! Unfortunately it felt more like it was set in modern times with all the anachronistic phrases and the main character who doesn't fit into the time period at all - I'm struggling to believe that a person could have such flagrant disrespect for everyone around her including an entire fortress full of highly trained killers and yet have very few (if any) repercussions. As much as I have been enjoying the plot I simply don't find the main character relatable at all, she feels invincible and is incredibly childish, and I find her too annoying to continue reading to see if she becomes likeable... Or at least more realistic.
NanaAnna chapter 34 . 10/22/2015
Hello you, i'm the french who can't give up ! Even if it's been a long time, I always hope others chapters !
But I know what you feel : there was a long time ago I was in the same situation... I already say it if i remember !
Whatever, don't become sick because you can't finish this story (or others... the one on pressfiction was good too !) "Fais ce que tu aimes" that's all what i ask. "A bientôt", maybe :)
Imogen Kellie chapter 35 . 9/11/2015
Girl! I've been watching this story for a while, and I've got to say your writing has matured so much! Like, it blows me away and it inspires me! Your plot line and dialogue and everything is wonderful! I'm so glad you went back and added more story, it's like watching the extended LOTR, everything's got a fresh twist to it, especially Altair and Savra. I know churching out chapters is hard (almost all my own stories are on writers block hiatus), but please keep it up! I'm so excited to know what happens next! Poor Savra just keeps getting beat up, no wonder Altair is so grouchy all the time :P

And btw I'm sorry about the depression. I'll keep you in my prayers, girl!
Imogen Kellie chapter 12 . 9/8/2015
Okay, I dont know if you're still writing this or what, but I always loved this story and I never finished it. But girl! I can tell you went back and polished up a lot of things in this story, and I love it! My gosh, the dialogue is amazing! I just had to leave a review just to say good freakin job! I love the bits between her and Altair and her brother, you developed them so subtly and deeply. I Just CANT, and it's hard for me to find writing I just can't handle anymore. Good on ya mate!
RavenTheMaven chapter 35 . 8/30/2015
I've just found this story and now I am addicted! I've read all the chapters in one day, now I feel empty ._. Please continue to this amazing story. I am looking for new chapters!
Chickwig chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
I just read this wonderful story and I nearly couldn't even stop for "real life needs". Your story made me laugh hard, but also cry a little and - most of all - hoping for an update.
I like your style of writing, please continue!
Antisocial Me chapter 35 . 8/25/2015
PLEASE UPDATE!
LinaFic chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
You really need to update this story it's one of the most well writen that I have ever read !
I understand that you are on a difficult period but can you at least bring news to see how you doing ?
I don't know if you check your rewiews anymore but really this story is amazing and deserve an end