Reviews for A Study in Egotism
cacklejr chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
I really enjoyed this, I'd always speculated how the Dominion / Cardassian alliance first came about. You've captured both Dukat and Weyoun's characters perfectly and I love the fresh perspective of it being written from Weyoun's point of view, just like your other story Art Education.
AgentCoop chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Fantastic piece featuring two of DS9's best characters. Your characterization is pitch-perfect and you know Trek canon well. Excellent job.
zanuda chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
An excellent dialogue. It provides a true base for the future Domonion-Cardassian relationships, which we witness. A very good study of characters. I was reading with a proper mixture of disgust and fascination.
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
I must say, that was a very interesting look at the 'dance of daggers' behind the scenes that we never got to see. Great story, with truly wonderful characterization, thank you!
dee chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
very nice work. perfectly in character, and your interpretation of weyoun's thought process is interesting and believable. love the occasional but fundamental references to how at the end of the day, all of the vorta's manipulation and false sentiment is rooted in a completely honest desire to serve the founders. this is such an interesting contradiction, and you capture it well.
StevenM chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Excellent job! Keep up the great work! :D
MB chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Very nice. You've managed to capture Dukat's and Weyoun's characters almost perfectly. I can actually see a conversation like this happening between those two in a DS9 episode. Well done!