Reviews for Waiting
Thousandsmiles chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
This was good.
orionastro chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
very good story , no doubt , it would be good to see Stiles becoming the Anchor of Scott , and keeping him calm on the full moon .
FLXGHTLESSWXNGS chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
Beautifully sad
staidwaters chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Newbourne5 chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Such wonderful writing and thank you for a great friendship story. Nicely done.
Sarah chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
This has been a really well written fan fiction for Teen Wolf, such a relief to find one that isn't slash.

More please!
greasergirl0003 chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
I really enjoyed this. Keep going at it because you have lovely writing skills.
tomorrow4eva chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Really, really enjoyed this fic. Great character, good writing, good pace.
Ihni chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
This was WONDERFUL and exactly the kind of story I wanted to read right now. And all the time, actually. One that focuses more on the rare friendship that they have. What they go through together, just the two of them. How ... how they deal with all of this. It was lovely, so thank you so much for writing it.
whump-and-angst chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
YAY! Scott and Stiles fic! I loved this. I thought you did a great job with something that is going to (hopefully) be addressed in season 2. You really captured their friendship well.
LadySilver chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
I don't know what you're so apologetic about. I *loved* this story. The bromance of the boys going through the full moon together, the conversation they had (and the stuff that couldn't quite be said), the descriptions. It was all wonderful. I didn't even find anything random in it like you said. The only issue I had with the story was a word choice. You said it was set in the attic, but an attic is above the house. Your descriptions seem like they're set in the basement. I can't figure how an attic door would get blocked by an armchair, nor do attics have cement floors. Basements would, though. I will be reading this story again and again. It's already added to the gen comm and my favorites list. Soon it'll be on my rec list on LJ, too.
joe128139 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
*Slow Claps* Finally someone gets the dynamic of their friendship right.