Reviews for Goodbye Is a Second Chance
ZenyZootSuit chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
I loled at the end! Nice job!
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
This is one of the better written Michael/Lucifer stories on here! Plus you made Luci freaking epic! I love this story so much!
InuHatake chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
I love this, I really do, of course I love anything showing Michael and Lucifer together because there is not enough of it anywhere. I really do love the story. I'd love to see a follow up with them actually together because... I love them together!
Endles chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Oh wow. I started reading it as something easy before going to bed, but it had me hooked from the very first line until the end. The descriptions in the story were amazing: they made the story realistic and the characters believable, so much that at times it had me wondering if I was reading about something that had really happened.

You really got into Lucifer's character, making him seem neither evil or good and very, very real. It was refreshing to see him depicted as a human, prone to error but not all the way through rotten like he's often viewed. He had flaws and strong points, all so very clear that it was easy for me as a reader to connect with him. It really brought justice to his character.

It was curious that you hadn't used any lines to mark the switch of a scene to another. It made the text more like a narrative and brought an interesting edge to it, but honestly it was sometimes confusing when a scene changed abruptly, especially when a lot of time had passed in between.

I loved how you brought Lucifer's feelings for Michael into view with tiny details, and how the other characters realized them through his art. Art is perfect for conveying feelings; I just wish people could realize this like you have

So in short, I totally loved this. Thanks for writing and sharing.