Reviews for The Sound of Silence
Guest chapter 13 . 7/2/2015
This is such a good story. Would love it if you could update please.
nekittam chapter 13 . 4/15/2015
Please come back to this story..you have left us with so many unanswered questions and our interest and curiosity has been peaked! It's been a long time and I just started reading this last night, now I'm stuck wanting more..Really I just need desperately to see Bonnie become badass and kick Stefan's ass as pay back for the beating, drugging, kidnapping and pure evilness he bestowed upon her...whether or not she is supposed to fall for him and Klaus!
aprilf00l chapter 13 . 3/22/2015
Awesome fic! I curious what happen between Bonnie and Damon after they slept together - did he go back to Elena..?
Guest chapter 2 . 1/12/2015
I always love reading this chapter - the raw emotion! I wish I knew the history behind this... I hope you haven't abandoned this story!
AmyD chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
Please continue this story!
TangoLimaCharlie chapter 13 . 11/6/2014
It's been awhile but i hope you continue with the story, i'm so very eager to see where you were going with the plot as well as Damon's and Bonnie's past. So far i'm a big fan, especially the switch of point of views through out the chapters. Of course my favourite would be Bonnie, but still i think you've done a great job with your story. :)
Amora.Lee chapter 13 . 5/22/2014
Wish i could get an insider's scoop of what in gods name is going on The Woman,the wights ,Katherine, Bonnie ...
And tragedy of tradgedies it seems you've left us in the lurch
Amora.Lee chapter 12 . 5/22/2014
Of course Katherine is involved that bitch always finds a way to muck up everybody's life
Amora.Lee chapter 11 . 5/22/2014
In the words of Kol "Of fucking course" -sigh- Damon really ,Elena i see why its a Klaus/Bonnie/Stefan story
Amora.Lee chapter 10 . 5/22/2014
Tragic that,that version and vision of Bonnie and Damon came to an end and honestly im just so sick and tired of Elena i just skimmed across first paragraph
Amora.Lee chapter 9 . 5/22/2014
Damn...you made a Beremy shipper outta me in one chapter
Amora.Lee chapter 8 . 5/22/2014
Wow spicing it up wity a dash if Supernatural-esque fable Lucifer angel and demon this is getting goood. Not so for Bonnie and Team Klaus though. Find it hard to feel sorry for Kol though he deserved being diced
Amora.Lee chapter 7 . 5/22/2014
You are in a word SCREWED
Amora.Lee chapter 5 . 5/22/2014
So right Bonnie never a dull day huh 5chapters and life has continued to kick the ever witching crap outta you at this point sorry seems insuffient so all i can say is ". . . . . . "
Amora.Lee chapter 4 . 5/22/2014
Well damn your feats from chapters past dont seem very impressive now considering your current situation eh Bonnie,sorry but seems your in for it