Reviews for You Could've Lied
PhinFerb chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
This is nice.
MidnightLuve chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
omg that was not and cute and fluffy and kinky and smutty all at the same time!
fallingwthstyle chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
That was wonderful. Thank you! :)
ATTHESTROKEOFMIDNIGHT chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
That was amazing, the songs you choose for each chapter make the reading even better, if that's possible.
LyRiCho chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Awwwww sweet boy loving between best friends is the freaking best! Really? Stan/Kyle so cute and right for each other!
daiikenkai chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Ohhhhhhh you. You and your fucking beautiful Style fics. Makin' me love Style all over again.

The title made me think that I was going to cry by the end, but I'm happy to say that I didn't!

I should have figured that it was all Kyle overthinking stuff. He would tend to do that. This was a different Style fic for me because it was Kyle doing the overthinking... Kyle was the one in love, Kyle was the top. It was fresh and I like it.

Good lord please do not ever stop writing fic or I will not know what to do with myself.
CourtLynn chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Love! So cute!
t.maximus chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Wonderfully written. I really enjoyed this story, and your style of writing is admirable. The ending was very funny and sweet! Your writing flowed very well, it was strung together amazingly! I'll be sure to check out your profile to see if there's any other Stan/Kyle stories! Once again, great job! :)
ChibiCHICKENluver chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
OH GOD. I HAVE TO STOP READING ADORABLE STYLE FANFICS LIKE THIS. MY OTP IS K2 NOT STYLE...

...right...?

UGH SO MANY FEELINGS
AlchemicGoddess15 chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
I loved it! You're awesome~
Rinsxie chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

That's all...
sana-chan9 chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Awwwwww that was so good! Seriously! I love how in the end kyle's fears were useless cause stan loved him too!
Shakuhachi Jade chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Argh. Your characterizations are always insanely spot on every time...(and I'm still insanely jealous, obviously...haha) Great job! Everyone else pretty much already said in their reviews what I thought of this, as well. It was sweet but not too sweet, rough-around-the-edges but soft in the middle, IC, and wonderful. The little details were what made the story for me - like Stan's adorable ear piercing that only Kyle knew about and the Chinese at Stark's Pond afterward. :) Beautiful one-shot! I completely agree with whoever said you should write professionally. I'd totally buy your work~

~;~Shaku
stumacher chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
I've been rendered incoherent again, but it's all good. My favorite parts were definitely a mixture of different things. There was Kyle thinking of him and Stan fucking on the couch to calm himself down when his mom pissed him off - holy hell, that's like amazing. And then of course the image of Stan on Kyle's bed after "looking completely fucked out". And then the fact that Kyle decided to tell Stan he was in love with him in a Chinese restaurant. Of course the fortune would be that. This was completely brilliant and lovely and very well written.
KeiMaxwell chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Lovely story. It's been a while since I read a short, sweet Style story like this. Totally love Kyle's awkwardness and their overall relationship. :)