Reviews for Xander the Jedi
uo-chou chapter 10 . 3/22/2012
Good story, I look forward to reading the next one! Thanks for sharing your work!
Luda chapter 9 . 3/2/2012
This is pathetic characterization...

After showing us he could take on two masters, he fails against a lowly assassin. Xander started going downhill, somehow, after that. Truly pathetic writing. Fucking idiot author.
Rune Tobor chapter 10 . 7/28/2010
Pretty good stopping point. I liked it. Thanks for writing.
0megaprime chapter 10 . 6/29/2009
Cool story, loved the Rancor comment. I would like to see Xander with Obi-One kick Anikins butt. Keep writing
ApocSM chapter 10 . 7/14/2007
Love the story, great plot and all that. I'd love to see what happens with Jedi Xander in Sunnydale.

I just have to ask though, when you had the section with Sidious accepting a new apprentice, did you have Chancellor Palpatine becoming it? Because in the Star Wars universe Darth Sidious is Palpatine. Just wondering.
zeo knight chapter 10 . 6/15/2007
i really like it but yah have one au peice from what had been mainly followed what i mean is you are aware sidious is palpatine right
King Henry the V chapter 10 . 6/17/2006
I thought I had reviewed this the first time I read it, but it turns out ...

Anyway, the one thing that really bothers me isn't Xander's training time or how powerful he is or any of that business (that's pretty much the way it went in the game Knights of the Old Republic, even if they have a rather different explanation).

My problem is two-fold. One, all Jedi make their own lightsabers. It's not at all unusual, and it has to be pretty easy to make (for a skilled Jedi, anyway). There were thousands of Jedi at the height of the Order, and it wouldn't make any sense for just a handful to make them all.

The other side to that is there's an air of everything being too easy. The suffering did not feel real. Not the degree, but the type / measure / etc. It's the quality I'm talking about, the timbre (not the right term).
Lord Master Omega chapter 6 . 4/3/2006
like the story
ganainm chapter 10 . 3/6/2006
I really enjoyed this. It's unique.
Bobboky chapter 10 . 1/14/2006
sweetness, this is one of the coolest jedi Xander stories i have read. the rest all deal with him getting them through possession, i like this better. i wonder about the lack of pairings, i thought there was going to be one... oh well, lovin it
Iceman chapter 2 . 11/21/2005
Gee, Obi-Wan, what gave you that idea?
cecil13 chapter 2 . 8/30/2005
I LOVE IT! IT'S BEAUTIFUL! I'LL READ MORE LATER!
dogbertcarroll chapter 10 . 1/7/2005
I have a question. Can he really be considered

balanced in the force with the Hyena and the

Soldier walled off in different sections of his

mind?
dogbertcarroll chapter 9 . 1/7/2005
LOL! He just killed a Sith master and he's only worried that Yoda will ball him out.
dogbertcarroll chapter 7 . 1/7/2005
He was doing well against a pair of masters but an apprentice was kicking his but?