Reviews for The New Modern
Kate Di Angelo chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
I really really really really really liked it. My friend is doing Millie Jr. and she is playing Millie with her play group and she was spazing out while reading it...
Cue Card Girl chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
I just did Thoroughly Modern Millie JR at my middle school, and I was "Cue Card Girl" (I held cards that had the English translations for Bun Foo and Ching Ho). I thought this was PERFECT. It was amazingly written, and I LOVED how Millie sent Eva to Graydon and told her to stay away from Meers! This was AMAZING. I just sent the link to a ton of my friends from the play! I HAVE to make sure that every one of my friends who was in the play reads this, from my boyfriend who played Jimmy to the little 6th graders who were in the ensemble. This deserves a Newberry Medal. I probably sound really weird right now, but I can't get over this!
showtunediva chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Great job with this! I really enjoyed it. :)
sad chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
My school put on Theroughly Modern Millie Jr. (as in the Jr. version.) I didn't get in, but an enemy was Millie's understudy and played Gloria! (me: grrrrrrrr!)
HowWonderfulLifeIs chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
I find myself smiling right about now. We all want to be "Thoroughly Modern" in our own little ways!
GoneandNotHere chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
HA! We did Thoroughly Modern Millie at my school, and I love this story so much! It is cute, original, and funny (if you know the play)! Great Work.