Reviews for Heaven and Hell
mjaw chapter 4 . 1/17/2003
First of all, so sorry I'm so late in reviewing this!

Second of all, I'm still liking it! They really are sweet those two, aren't they? If only Joss or Marti or SOMEONE could interpret that into the show all would be well with the world! ;)

Keep it up, update soon!

A.M.L, Annie.
Weeza chapter 4 . 12/19/2002
Thanks so much for letting me know that you updated! I really love this story. It's so sweet! This chapter was superb! Great Job! Please update soon!
Rachel chapter 4 . 12/19/2002
yay! how sweet is that? so nice to see buffy and spike happy together for a change. i can only wait and wonder what is to come for everyone's favorite wonder couple. i really liked spike's declaration to buffy, and her response. it was very real. and spike was so sweet, natch! very cool chapter.

merry Christmas!
Weeza chapter 3 . 12/7/2002
OMG! I can't believe you just stopped there! Please you have to continue soon, Please! This is really great! Can you email me when you post the next chap please?
spikeshonies4evah chapter 3 . 12/7/2002
c/mon slow poke! more chapters!
dezi chapter 3 . 12/7/2002
this is very interesting! Have them fall in love, so they can get home fast!
Rachel chapter 3 . 12/7/2002
quite a promising cliffhanger! i can't wait to see what kind of trouble these two can get into, even in heaven. nifty premise.
mjaw chapter 2 . 11/22/2002
hehe, I liked the ending - he never did listen, did he? As his bad-ass self I mean, guess the listening is a bit more current now that he has a soul... :)

Neways, I like it, update SOON?

A.M.L,

Annie.
Preciousss chapter 2 . 9/10/2002
What happened to the Hell and everything. You haven't updated in, like, four months! Why? UPDATE! It's a good story!
Spike-the-Bloody chapter 2 . 5/17/2002
me like...WRITE MORE!
LoveKittyPaw chapter 2 . 5/17/2002
I love this story! It has a good plot, and also captures the characters really well! I'm eagerly awaiting more!

all my love,

Celeny
mjaw chapter 1 . 5/14/2002
hehe, I liked the ending! Um, I suppose to give constructive criticism, and humbly at that because I'm NO expert, you could just build the story a little... I mean, not the story line, it's a cool idea, but the descriptions. And sometimes you kind of repeat yourself a little, but all and all it's all right and I think you should continue.

thanks for the nice review on New Horizons and I hope you'll be back! :)

A.M.L, Annie.
Terri chapter 1 . 5/13/2002
Just wanted you to know I read your fic and sounds like interesting premise.

More please.
TearsoftheMoon chapter 1 . 5/13/2002
Good story line...it has definate potential. The only problem is the few grammar mistakes. I advise you to read through your writing a few times, or get someone else to, so the mistakes can be fixed. (I'm open for beta reading, if you'd like...just e-mail me).

Besides that though, its a great start for a story...do continue!