Reviews for PGSM Neo
PGSMaddict96 chapter 13 . 10/13/2012
... TT That was such a sweet ending! I'm crying! Oh my gosh! *grabs tissue*
Such great things must come to the end... I do hope a new arc will come up... Give me a minute...

...

ok, i'm good. Thank you sensei for sharing your thoughts on one of my most favorite childhood stories and characters. I really hope you can continue on with your work and make a comeback. I really love you're stories.
your kouhai, PGSMaddict96
PGSMaddict96 chapter 11 . 9/16/2012
Ah! Chaos is back! We're doomed! ...AGAIN! I really hope they'll be okay now that Usagi is being targeted! Prometheus, how could you?!
And this is the second-to-last act already?! That makes me upset! I don't want it to end! But i look forward to new chapters! What should i do?! Gah! DX
PGSMaddict96 chapter 10 . 9/3/2012
Yay! A new Act! Sorry for not reviewing last time. I thought i did but i guess i forgot!
But i just love the drama in this and the action! Really hoped it would've last longer but I just can't help but to admire Hotaru's actions to save the two!
But I'm really looking forward to Prometheus! It seems he has more than just "testing the senshi" on his mind.
I really can't wait for more acts! :D
PGSMaddict96 chapter 8 . 8/11/2012
That's sad... Another of the titans dying... TT But the appearance of the Outers was a surprise! Usually everyone would think they went back to their planets to protect the Solar System. But then again, they were in Crystal Tokyo during the Stars Arc of the Manga Arc... But I can't wait for Michiru and Setsuna to be challenged! Haruka will be mad if she lets Michiru get hurt :3
And I agree! As fans of the three versions of Sailor Moon, it will be very nice if they made an anime sequel of PGSM. It will be a mix of all three series (minus Rei liking singing and being hot-headed...)! Eek!
But I heard that the girl band Clover z or something might be singing Moonlight Denetsu or they're writing a new one. But I want to see PGSM animated! A lot of fans I know really hate how the enemy can't figure out the true identities of the senshi. I want to see it so badly!
2013, please come soon!
And I can't wait for the next battle! :D
James Birdsong chapter 7 . 8/7/2012
Of course the seven chapters are good kurseoftime.
PGSMaddict96 chapter 7 . 8/3/2012
Boring?! I've been hoping for something involving Law and Order! Thank you, sensei! Thanks so much! XD
And yes, i have heard of the new anime! From what i heard, the original voice actress for Sailor Moon is making a comeback, a five girl band is going to sing the theme song (although it sounded like PreCure) and it's coming out next summer! I can't wait! I really wish it is similar to the live-action or involving Crystal Tokyo or Silver Millennium! I heard the enemy isn't the Dark Kingdom so it can't be a recreation of the live-action but i really wish it's a sequel or something! XD
I can't wait for more! The suspense is maddening! I want to see what happens!
PGSMaddict96 chapter 6 . 7/27/2012
Ah! Gomen nasai! I was in such a bad mood when it updated and forgot about it! Gomen nasai, sensei!
But I was really impressed with this chapter like many others! And basically a lot of people can feel the shock like Mako-chan did if they were ever electrocuted (well, I was partially since I accidentally touched the plug while plugging it in _') And Minako is so smart thinking like that! Good thing her PGSM counterpart isn't a ditz like her anime counterpart :P
And I felt bad for Gaia... Having used up all her powers to test them... At least she died peacefully like the others.
I can't wait for the next chapter! (and again... Gomen nasai...)
PGSMaddict96 chapter 5 . 7/7/2012
This episode is so full of mystery and suspense! I love it! I started to freak out because I thought Ami-chan was going to be poisoned or something or they might fall! But I'm just glad they all survived and found Chibi koneko and the Quartet. Argh! Mako-chan and Minako are next!
I CAN'T WAIT, sensei! XD
PGSMaddict96 chapter 4 . 6/16/2012
Cliffhanger? Aw And right where the suspense was kicking in! D:

But I really enjoyed it :) A wonderful job once again, sensei! And I actually thought Next was Rei-chan. But I loved how you put some more background on the titans but all shall be revealed when it's their turn. I can't wait for the challenges! It's so exciting!

CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE! X3
Princess Aaliyah chapter 4 . 6/16/2012
Great chapter. Things are getting intense. Update soon :)
Princess Aaliyah chapter 3 . 6/5/2012
Great chapter. Very interesting. Update soon :)
PGSMaddict96 chapter 3 . 6/2/2012
How can this chapter be displeasing. I enjoyed it and almost cried for Pheobe. She's basically the nice one of the Titans because of her curiosity and it's respectable. And even though you won't tell me, I think next is Rei-chan since the last sentence mentioned fire.

Although Toonami is coming back, I was looking forward to see Sailor Moon again after the announcement but was upset it didn't come. But I really hope your idea would come true. Considering the last voice actors didn't really give the vibe of the show, I was hoping new ones who are most familiar with the original can recreate it. And PGSM? I will DIE if the sub comes out. I just love it. Despite not watching it for a while, I still remember the plot of each episode which my family considers weird. But I really want to see that happen!

Now same or different voice actors? I think different but they should have he same Luna since they did that for the live action. The different ones can give it a fresh start since PGSM is more serious than the anime. But re-filming it wouldn't be a good option. I have seen my favorite Toku, Super Sentai, being adapted and it's not good. And if you put wigs on them, they migh not look right. If you've seen the original idea for adapting Sailor Moon, when civilians, it's live action and cartoon when transformed. I was pissed because it was confusing and stupid. Im sorry but it's true.

But to conclude this review, I am looking very forward to your next chapter, Sensei. And as I always say, CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE! :D
PGSMaddict96 chapter 2 . 5/5/2012
*whistles* Wow, never knew a story like this would be difficult...

But it still remained in the style you created, Sensei! It was a bit confusing how Metis only lasted for an Act but it was still cool seeing the senshi making a come back with their own episodes! But bringing Dark Mercury back did make me giddy since she was also a part of Ami i liked (what can i say? her evil personality makes her look more powerful than the anime version)

I can't wait for the next Act! And due to Ami-chan being attacked first, i was wondering is Rei-chan will be next since she was the "second" to be found of the four Inner Senshi :D

I can't wait, Sensei! I wish you good luck!
Princess Aaliyah chapter 2 . 5/5/2012
Great chapter. Update soon :)
Princess Aaliyah chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
This is very interesting. Update soon :)