Reviews for Mysterious Friendships
Guest chapter 8 . 11/10/2013
YOU HAVE TO MAKE A SEQULE! this was truly one of the most amazing fanfictions i ever read. It was stunning.
-sophie .N
Mecchan The Otaku chapter 8 . 9/14/2013
Even though Mystery does have some Mary Sue traits (I read the other reviews), in a story like this, I can forgive her because it's actually a funny story with a heartwarming end. Also, I liked the deconstructed Mary Sue traits such as being famous and the double life twist was actually quite good. It turns her from being a Mary Sue to being actually interesting. (Sorry for the late review, I was busy trying to improve on my fanfic-writing skills)
Brendan Rizzo chapter 8 . 2/12/2013
I'm sorry to tell you this, but Mystery or Gemstone or Misery or whatever her name is is a rather blatant Mary Sue. She hits all the signs: she shows up and all the canon characters instantly love her, and she always monologues about how insecure of herself she is even though we don't actually see her alleged flaws affect her as a person, and she is portrayed as being in the right even when she clearly isn't, like when she jumped to conclusions about the other characters' motives. Not to mention the rather obvious Sue-trait that she's a famous enough writer to have book signings while still in high school.

Be honest. This story was just so that your self-insert could interact with your favorite characters, right? If you acknowledge this, then you can avoid making these mistakes in the future.
FallenCyanide chapter 8 . 12/2/2012
This was very cute and entertaining :D
The Universal Hope chapter 7 . 5/30/2012
Oh my gosh... Mystery... that poor thing... I definitely know the feeling of being different and not feeling like the others. But that she became so concerned about it she's lost her friends! I just have to hope the best for her.

Beautiful story, the plot thickens! Please keep writing 3
Mecchan The Otaku chapter 6 . 5/26/2012

I love how incredibly hilarious this fic is! Can't wait for the next chapter!
The Universal Hope chapter 6 . 5/21/2012
I got your update of Chapter 6, and I'm really relieved! I was worried that waiting for the fiction wasn't going to bring it back LOL Can't wait for the next installment!
The Universal Hope chapter 5 . 3/14/2012
oh my gosh, i LOVE this! Orbulon is TOTALLY my favorite; I love how you make him so adorablee! 3 LOL! 9-Volt and Mystery are so funny! I was seriously laughing out loud so many times at the funny things they said! Please keep writing!